1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

want to go online but all is locked

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Paddler, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Paddler

Premium Member

im confused. How can I join a locked group to do some online racing? Do I have to apply somewhere? maybe someone can help? Thx!
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Hi Paddler,

In order to race on RaceDepartment servers you'll need to become a Premium Member.
  3. Paddler

Premium Member

Ah, ok. Then I will buy PREMIUM then ;-). thx
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thanks @Paddler if you are looking for our current events please see our calendar http://www.racedepartment.com/calendar/upcoming-races

You can simply click on the AMS icon and sign up for the race of your choice.

We still got some places left for tonight so don't hesitate to join in ;)
  5. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

daumen3.jpg :D
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Paddler

Premium Member

;-) OK. Will try to catch a race!
    What about if I want to join a server through steam? Most of them are locked. Can
  7. Most servers will be club or league races, there's a section on the Reiza forums for clubs to advertise their stuff so might be worth looking there. I believe when 1.0 comes out there'll be official Reiza servers that'll run public races and won't require any kind of password.
  8. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

You can find the password to our servers in the premium section mate :)
  9. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium Member

This game definitely needs more open servers online. Atm it’s just full of locked servers and perhaps one partially populated open server. :(
  10. Falk Massmann

Falk Massmann
    Premium Member

I would like to set some games up from the multiplayer room but it seems they are not showing up.
    Opened up some ports according to multiplayer guide on steam but that didn´t helped too.
    Anybody knows what to do to have your own game show up in the multiplayer room?
  11. Jempy

Premium Member

You need ... chance ! :confused: ??
    I really tried 10 times before a test server might appear on the list.
    I didn't change anything in the multiplayer.ini file ... nor in the ports openings ... and suddenly the 11th time .... it appeared as a miracle on the list.

I just can say: insist !! .... if you can see your server working using the + in game and typing the IP adress of your server or remote server and may enter and drive on it.
  12. Falk Massmann

Falk Massmann
    Premium Member

I just want to create a game through the multiplayer room, there is a button for "create game". I tried several things last night and you might be right cause I tried and tried many different things and then it was visible through Steam Server List, but nobody joined. Can´t say out of lack of interest or not possible to join.
    Will try some more, cause I clicked on the "+" as well with my server address so I have no idea what actually lead to the appearance of the game (server) on the list.
  13. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium Member

Seems that PCars is the only racing game where you can create sessions from within the game with just one click? Would be great to have that in the other titles as well, but I think it’s a matter of costs…
  14. Falk Massmann

Falk Massmann
    Premium Member

That was working flawlessly with GSCE when it was a seperate download. I guess Steam integration is still on the to do list.
    I just setup a game on Automobilista, RD Friends Formula Reiza. Could someone please try to join?
    I have the feeling nobody can join the game. Thanks

Edit: Ok, I took it off, nobody was or could join. Will try again in the evening.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016