want to go online but all is locked

Ah, ok. Then I will buy PREMIUM then ;-). thx
daumen3.jpg
:D

Most servers will be club or league races, there's a section on the Reiza forums for clubs to advertise their stuff so might be worth looking there. I believe when 1.0 comes out there'll be official Reiza servers that'll run public races and won't require any kind of password.

I would like to set some games up from the multiplayer room but it seems they are not showing up.
Opened up some ports according to multiplayer guide on steam but that didn´t helped too.
Anybody knows what to do to have your own game show up in the multiplayer room?

Anybody knows what to do to have your own game show up in the multiplayer room?

You need ... chance ! :confused: ??
I really tried 10 times before a test server might appear on the list.
I didn't change anything in the multiplayer.ini file ... nor in the ports openings ... and suddenly the 11th time .... it appeared as a miracle on the list.

I just can say: insist !! .... if you can see your server working using the + in game and typing the IP adress of your server or remote server and may enter and drive on it.

I just want to create a game through the multiplayer room, there is a button for "create game". I tried several things last night and you might be right cause I tried and tried many different things and then it was visible through Steam Server List, but nobody joined. Can´t say out of lack of interest or not possible to join.
Will try some more, cause I clicked on the "+" as well with my server address so I have no idea what actually lead to the appearance of the game (server) on the list.

Seems that PCars is the only racing game where you can create sessions from within the game with just one click? Would be great to have that in the other titles as well, but I think it’s a matter of costs…

That was working flawlessly with GSCE when it was a seperate download. I guess Steam integration is still on the to do list.
I just setup a game on Automobilista, RD Friends Formula Reiza. Could someone please try to join?
I have the feeling nobody can join the game. Thanks

Edit: Ok, I took it off, nobody was or could join. Will try again in the evening.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years