1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wannabe commentator looking for WC/WS/WT opportunities

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Daniel Price, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Hi guys. I'm not actually advertising myself as a potential FSR race driver but after becoming a follower of Formula SimRacing I have developed a keen interest in trying my hand at motorsport commentary. I have been in contact with Liam Jenkins, Simon Adebisi and Damian Dainahumain and all of them have been very welcoming. Liam advised me to post this thread here and although I have declared my interest in commentary to the names mentioned I was never really sure where to actually apply if a vacancy appeared. Damian emailed me to say that a position was available for the Italy round but I was at Snetterton for the BTCC so I was unavailable.

I am using this thread to advertise my availability for commentary if Formula SimRacing would like to give me a trial run at some point. Obviously I don't expect to go straight into WC but I would be very grateful if my application is at least considered for a WT race, though I respect that vacancies can be few and far between in this series. As a commentator I feel I can provide plenty of enthusiasm and remember statistics, though I don't mean to sound big-headed. I have done a slight bit of commentary work for a friend of mine who competes in the Mazda MX-5 Championship. I did a documentary for her, though my style for this video is slightly different as it is more like narration than calling a live race:

Anyway, good luck to all the teams and drivers for the rest of the season!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wish you the Best Dan

3. Very nice documentary, but Carly's phone number is missing!:p hehe j/k
    I'm sure you can be a great addition to the league, Daniel.