Wannabe commentator looking for WC/WS/WT opportunities

Hi guys. I'm not actually advertising myself as a potential FSR race driver but after becoming a follower of Formula SimRacing I have developed a keen interest in trying my hand at motorsport commentary. I have been in contact with Liam Jenkins, Simon Adebisi and Damian Dainahumain and all of them have been very welcoming. Liam advised me to post this thread here and although I have declared my interest in commentary to the names mentioned I was never really sure where to actually apply if a vacancy appeared. Damian emailed me to say that a position was available for the Italy round but I was at Snetterton for the BTCC so I was unavailable.

I am using this thread to advertise my availability for commentary if Formula SimRacing would like to give me a trial run at some point. Obviously I don't expect to go straight into WC but I would be very grateful if my application is at least considered for a WT race, though I respect that vacancies can be few and far between in this series. As a commentator I feel I can provide plenty of enthusiasm and remember statistics, though I don't mean to sound big-headed. I have done a slight bit of commentary work for a friend of mine who competes in the Mazda MX-5 Championship. I did a documentary for her, though my style for this video is slightly different as it is more like narration than calling a live race:

Anyway, good luck to all the teams and drivers for the rest of the season!

Very nice documentary, but Carly's phone number is missing!:p hehe j/k
I'm sure you can be a great addition to the league, Daniel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back