wanna buy an xbox 360 tomorrow with halo 3 (bundle) help

wanna buy this bundle tomorrow. does anybody want to warn me???? or do you think its a good idea. thx for every answer?

p.s: saw the new xbox 360 game "Project Gotham Racing 4" DAMN GOOD!!

greets marcel

Hi Marcel, i just downloaded the PGR demo and it is wonderful, lookalso for the new need for speed, which add a lot more i guess.

I own Forza 2, but i think tomorrow i will buy PGR4 too.

But sorry to say this now, but I think you should have had a little bit more patience... :)

In the next months there is an update of the hardware of XBOX360. using new CPU's and GPU's. The CPU's and GPU's will produce less heat, lenghtening the lifetime of the C/GPU. Also the 360 will get less warm, which makes it better for everything inside.

And also, you might have noticed that the PS3 is lowered in price (for now !!!). The 60GB version is now on sale for 499€ instead if 599€. And there is a 40GB PS3 for 399€, but I don't recommend buying the 40GB version !!! (I'll tell you later why not :))

ach, i dont like the ps3 . just bad games available at the moment. xbox 360 has great and many games and a very good performance. i bought the special edition (pro system) with the game forza 2, project gotham racing 3, kameo and x box life for 3 months for 370 €.
Good price i think or not??

greets marcel

That's indeed a great price... A normal XBOX360 Premium costs around 370€ here in little Belgium :) So with that in mind it's a good deal!

About the bad games for PS3: Remember that XBOX360 is a year longer on the market than the PS3! :) And XBOX360 can never tip the PS3's performance anytime in the futur! :)

Yeah, I have no doubt that you're going to have lots of fun with your 360 !

But again I have some bad news for you!! The XBOX360 is going to be lowered in price this month !!! :D the XBOX360 Premium + Halo 3 will cost 299€, and the XBOX360 Elite will sell for 399€, starting at the end of this month !

Patience can do good :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years