wall issues

hey all....I'm having a strange wall issue in a track that Im currently making.....the Ai are driving right through a certain wall on my track.....other walls are fine and the cars bounce off -its just this one piece!

I've even tried turning the wall around to see if that helps but it doesnt.....moved the "drivelines" corridoors etc etc without success

any ideas on a fix....so frustrating...

Chris

ehrlec has the correct advice for making sure the AI aren't intentionally aiming for the walls, but I think Chris needs to also check that the wall is set as collidable.

yup tried all those suggestions....in the end I have pulled the corridors back as suggested - and that has worked (so far) only thing I am worried about is "players" getting a cut track warning as I believe the corridors are responsible for determining the "boundary" of the track....

I also think part of the issue was getting a correct line and speed approach to the area in question (its a high-speed dropping chicane) no the Ai werent pointed directly at the wall....they seemed to change the line I had set....seems all good now cheers for the advice

Just have to finish the track now....
Chris

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back