• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Wales Moutain route map 1.0

Wales Moutain route map

1. blackwood91

blackwood91
    Premium

Ratings:
    +310
  2. robnitro

robnitro

Ratings:
    +30
    What track is this for? I cant find it????

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anselmo Gurnemanz

Anselmo Gurnemanz

Ratings:
    +0
    Nobody knows where this track is uploaded.
    It is no use for map only. It can work with track methods.

• Wow Wow x 1
  4. onewayroll

onewayroll

Ratings:
    +1
    This is my map that I released on WKmod. It's a very early beta. I haven't given anyone permission to mod or share it

5. blackwood91

blackwood91
    Premium

Ratings:
    +310
    [Quote = "onewayroll, posta: 2397431, membro: 203091"] Questa è la mia mappa che ho pubblicato su WKmod. Si tratta di una versione beta molto presto. Non ho dato il permesso a nessuno di mod o condividerla [/ quote]
    Ho appena fatto la mappatura del tracciato.

if you believe that I can do is to remove this post, until you release the full mod. I just wanted to share my work. I never entered my content not with my name.

6. blackwood91

blackwood91
    Premium

Ratings:
    +310
    I just did the mapping of the track.
    if you believe that I can do is to remove this post, until you release the full mod. I just wanted to share my work. I never entered my content not with my name.

• Like Like x 1
  7. robnitro

robnitro

Ratings:
    +30
    The annoying part was that for the rest of us, we had no clue that it was a track in testing. I like to collect tracks and had no clue whether things were named wrong or not...

8. blackwood91

blackwood91
    Premium

Ratings:
    +310
    if they deem it appropriate that I should remove this post I can easily do, I did not want to cause discomfort to anyone

9. blackwood91

blackwood91
    Premium

Ratings:
    +310
    I humbly apologize for entering a content of which I did not think he could bear hardship and I apologize to onewayroll who created the track.

If you want, onewayroll can enter my work in his mod.

10. onewayroll

onewayroll

Ratings:
    +1
    The final version will be released here. I released in early beta in a Facebook group that I've been a member of for some years

• Like Like x 1