Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
lol as for me, I'm now trying to learn from your heavy clouds weather... Rainy weather is the one thing I suck at... I always make it look too cold I guess.
I tried to improve my cloudy weathers by copying/paste some of your settings. lol
Here are the results :
First one: yours
View attachment 120016
Then I tried to do the same but with colder colors...
View attachment 120017
Then I tried to create a storm... lol
View attachment 120018
Well I do need to look up more rainy racing pictures I guess...
Do you think my colors are too cold? Or it's yours which are too warm? lol
I'm conflicted and I like them both... lol
To be honest ive probably seen weather with both colour palettes over the years so either go with what you prefer the look of or have two! If you were going for that cooler look though i'd warm it up a tad, think it's a bit too extreme

Hey Wag
I went back to your 2.5 version. Your new version is too bright all around again. Which is why I used your graphics mod to begin with. By default AC is too white and bright. You nailed it with 2.5. Next time as an artist you shouldn't listen to other peoples harsh opinion and influence you in what paint brush to use next. Thanks for all your hard work!!
2.5 @ Monza at 11 am with mid clear and Ferrari 2002 on a 3440 by 1440 calibrated monitor looks amazing with you mod.

No worries, I've been working off my TV the last couple of days while previously was at my desk in front of my monitor. I'll have a look back when I get the chance to see the differences, compare and try and find a sweet spot. Cheers for letting me know as there's still things I want to improve but knowing what other people are feeling about it helps give more perspectives. Cheers for the heads up :)

Arr man, behave with the updates :D
Sorry! On the plus side at least you know i'm trying to nail it down but will eventually slow down, have just got a lot of bits to sort... Ive already reworked mid and heavy clouds again and I think they both look awesome but will carry on with some other things before I upload :)

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Brightness tweaks and all cloud weather adjustments

After increasing the brightness on one of my updates recently it threw up other issues so have tried to find a middle ground, hopefully not too dark for those who like the brighter look.

I've reworked light, mid, and heavy cloud and think they all look really good now so will probably be leaving them alone for a while. Especially like the look of heavy cloud since it has a more storm brewing look but let me know your thoughts...

Hope you like and my next update wont be as rapid so you can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Have come across something that could potentially make some serious changes to the look but in a really good way. Still has to be stress tested with different weathers and will require a lot of rework if it in fact works the way I think it could but excited to see the results...

Screenshot_ruf_yellowbird_ks_nordschleife_2-2-116-12-39-39.jpg

Your filter is definitely the most dramatic looking. Never have to worry about flat looking screenshots.
Interested to see the "serious changes" you've come up with :)

View attachment 120254
Your filter is definitely the most dramatic looking. Never have to worry about flat looking screenshots.
Interested to see the "serious changes" you've come up with :)
Yeah unfortunately after a few tests it only made sunny weather improve, everything else was ruined by it and took away from the look so have had to ditch it :(

I've reworked heavy cloud again! (picture and video loaded up but not doing another release just yet).
Ive certainly aimed for dramatic as the high contrast without blowing out the whites or crushing the blacks can look gorgeous but still want it to be dramatic realistic so if i'm pushing it too far let me know as I appreciate your opinion :)

Right, so although my tests didn't work out, how I thought the weather files worked was in fact wrong but with the help of Chris Kennedy pointing me towards Bernds well explained tutorial I now fully understand what I'm doing (well most of it anyway!) therefore before I was rather stabbing in the dark with my weather editing now I can achieve exactly what I'm after so the next update I aim to achieve some dramatic yet realistic weather adjustments.

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Reworked a lot of the colour curves and filter adjustments

Ive Reworked the heavy, mid, and light cloud along with heavy and light fog weathers so there is a more noticeable difference depending on the time of day.
Ive also adjusted the colour curves and fog settings of the clearer weathers.
Finally I have made adjustments to the filter to improve things a bit.
Will be the last update for quite some time so hopefully everyone likes this version as much as I do.

Will update the photos and video's when I get the time :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• ronniej

Wagnum Graphics Mod_Ferrari_F40_Bridgehampton.jpg
Wagnum_Lotus_98T_Nordschleife.jpg
Wagnum_Lotus_Exos_125_Nordschleife.jpg
Ferrari_F40_Wagnum_Bridgehampton.jpg
Here is a couple of my screenshots of the Wagnum mod..I forgot to tag most of my shots till the end lol, so I will take and share some of the clear and mid-cloud scenario shots after I install the 3.0.1 update.( They turn out amazing as well..I'm really happy with this mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 120399 View attachment 120401 View attachment 120402 View attachment 120403 Here is a couple of my screenshots of the Wagnum mod..I forgot to tag most of my shots till the end lol, so I will take and share some of the clear and mid-cloud scenario shots after I install the 3.0.1 update.( They turn out amazing as well..I'm really happy with this mod)

Love the panoramic image sizes! You could potentially get them printed off and have them on the wall as a collection, look great!
Question - Is that a flame mod or standard as that exhaust flame looks awesome! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back