1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars W.I.P. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Ma7heus, Nov 4, 2016.

1. The R33 Skyline it's the car model I have been working on recently after a long period away from 3D modeling and AC mods.

Probably some people know that I was working on the Skyline R34 in the past. So now, besides all the experience I had with the R34, to R33 I had the assistance of a GT-R owner (MisterCognac) who helped me with some measurements from his car and feedback on the modeling progress.

AC MOD - Starting with the 1995 GT-R V-Spec / Series 1 (Zenki)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I consider V-Spec 1995 as a base model for other versions of R33, not only GT-R. :)
    [​IMG]
    Any suggestions are welcome

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    • Love Love x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium Member

Looks great! Super happy to see it here, I haven't seen you around much and feared you'd stopped modding. :)

3. Your R34 was the one that ended up in the Jap Pack, am I right?

• Wow Wow x 1
  4. Good to see you here Aphidgod I had stopped with mods for a few months

Yes AccAkut it is the 34 i was working

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ohhh sexy stuff.

6. Yippee! Can never have enough Skylines! :D Looking good. Keep up the great work.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looking good! GTST would be good to chuck around a few of the Jap drift circuits. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice, looking forward to see progress on this one. Hope it turns out in good hands (physics wise)!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Darth mong That's just what I was thinking. Recently I'm quite interested about drift cars I even have some ideas in mind. The GTS25T R33 looks a nice car to me. When I finish the GT-R model I'll start the GTS if everything goes well. I'm very excited about these cars. :)

Thank you A3DR! The physics will be in good hands.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Oh dang, hoped you had a 400R in the sleeve. R33s don't get enough love, and then there was that near forgotten gem.

11. Any hope of some bumperless/spoilerless/slightly modified missile versions of the GTST for us drifters? :p