1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars W.I.P. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Ma7heus, Nov 4, 2016.

1. The R33 Skyline it's the car model I have been working on recently after a long period away from 3D modeling and AC mods.

Probably some people know that I was working on the Skyline R34 in the past. So now, besides all the experience I had with the R34, to R33 I had the assistance of a GT-R owner (MisterCognac) who helped me with some measurements from his car and feedback on the modeling progress.

AC MOD - Starting with the 1995 GT-R V-Spec / Series 1 (Zenki)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I consider V-Spec 1995 as a base model for other versions of R33, not only GT-R. :)
    [​IMG]
    Any suggestions are welcome

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    • Love Love x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium Member

Looks great! Super happy to see it here, I haven't seen you around much and feared you'd stopped modding. :)

3. Your R34 was the one that ended up in the Jap Pack, am I right?

• Wow Wow x 1
  4. Good to see you here Aphidgod I had stopped with mods for a few months

Yes AccAkut it is the 34 i was working

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ohhh sexy stuff.

6. Yippee! Can never have enough Skylines! :D Looking good. Keep up the great work.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looking good! GTST would be good to chuck around a few of the Jap drift circuits. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice, looking forward to see progress on this one. Hope it turns out in good hands (physics wise)!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Darth mong That's just what I was thinking. Recently I'm quite interested about drift cars I even have some ideas in mind. The GTS25T R33 looks a nice car to me. When I finish the GT-R model I'll start the GTS if everything goes well. I'm very excited about these cars. :)

Thank you A3DR! The physics will be in good hands.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Oh dang, hoped you had a 400R in the sleeve. R33s don't get enough love, and then there was that near forgotten gem.

11. Any hope of some bumperless/spoilerless/slightly modified missile versions of the GTST for us drifters? :p