1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars W.I.P. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Ma7heus, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Ma7heus

Ma7heus

Ratings:
    +33
    *Correction: Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R and GTS series .

Starting with the '93 GTS-25t and 95' GT-R V-Spec
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For more pictures check out my page in Flickr

That's it.:thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018 at 20:59
    • Love Love x 12
    • Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 3
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,362
    Looks great! Super happy to see it here, I haven't seen you around much and feared you'd stopped modding. :)

3. AccAkut

AccAkut

Ratings:
    +1,137
    Your R34 was the one that ended up in the Jap Pack, am I right?

• Wow Wow x 1
  4. Ma7heus

Ma7heus

Ratings:
    +33
    Good to see you here Aphidgod I had stopped with mods for a few months

Yes AccAkut it is the 34 i was working

• Like Like x 2
  5. Adi Sahar

Adi Sahar

Ratings:
    +37
    Ohhh sexy stuff.

6. Seria17hri11er

Seria17hri11er

Ratings:
    +74
    Yippee! Can never have enough Skylines! :D Looking good. Keep up the great work.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Darth mong

Darth mong

Ratings:
    +40
    Looking good! GTST would be good to chuck around a few of the Jap drift circuits. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,892
    Nice, looking forward to see progress on this one. Hope it turns out in good hands (physics wise)!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ma7heus

Ma7heus

Ratings:
    +33
    Darth mong That's just what I was thinking. Recently I'm quite interested about drift cars I even have some ideas in mind. The GTS25T R33 looks a nice car to me. When I finish the GT-R model I'll start the GTS if everything goes well. I'm very excited about these cars. :)

Thank you A3DR! The physics will be in good hands.

• Like Like x 5
  10. AlleyViper

AlleyViper

Ratings:
    +203
    Oh dang, hoped you had a 400R in the sleeve. R33s don't get enough love, and then there was that near forgotten gem.

11. Darth mong

Darth mong

Ratings:
    +40
    Any hope of some bumperless/spoilerless/slightly modified missile versions of the GTST for us drifters? :p

12. Ma7heus

Ma7heus

Ratings:
    +33
    After a long time, I think it's time to refresh this "WIP Thread" and share a brief update on R33 status:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Firstly about the R33 GTR I am grateful to my friend 'MisterCognac' who helped me a lot
    with great references of his car, as nice high-res photos, measurements from some parts,
    feedback and without forgetting of course the RB26 sound recording.

At the moment, the car just works ingame, regarding the 3D still lacks some more polishing, reviews, interior trim and other textures.

For the entire mod still enough needs to be done in the physics and sounds department, animations and other features.

SDK shading was the best I could do for now.
    [​IMG]

- 1993 GTS25T Spec 1
    [​IMG]
    Using parts from the GT-R, I did a conversion to GTS, starting with the first model from 1993, following all the basic dimmensions from the GTS' body,
    depending on what we get with the physics, this can be released first than the R although we do not have sounds for the RB25.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    suggestions for improvement are welcome, until now this car model have around 200k tris (HQ ext+int only)

• Love Love x 20
    • Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 3
  13. Vladislav Kurochkin

Vladislav Kurochkin

Ratings:
    +34
    Will there be a time-attack version in future?

14. Ma7heus

Ma7heus

Ratings:
    +33
    Possibly yes, I even plan a certain T.A. model that I really wanted to do but let's keep in mind that this can take a long time even after the Stock and Light Tuned / Drift specs come out, it's a matter of how much data we can get to physics be realistic enough for it and also the time and availability of those who are working on physics.

With enough data and somebody for work on physics, I'm willing to modelling any version of R33 since it is be a 2 doors/coupe model

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Adi Sahar

Adi Sahar

Ratings:
    +37
    **** yea.

16. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,183
    fantastic to see progress with this

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Ma7heus

Ma7heus

Ratings:
    +33
    Brief news about R33 progress
    [​IMG]
    Right now the main model "LOD A" there is not much to be done in 3D (I hope) still parts like rear wipers and seat belts need to be finished,

Textures/UV Mapping it is fully uv-mapped, AO textures done, most others textures including lights, badges and dials was made from scratch.
    After that it still comes the step that I'm a complete noob that would be to do the damage and dirty textures.

Animations, This is the first time I try animations, the doors works but the driver... I tried to make the driver animations on a first try, but they didn't work well only the driver's position seems to agree with what I did but nothing else, the hands don't move. I'll try again using other alternatives later

Very soon I will be able to give you information about the progress of the physics and engine sounds

[​IMG]
    Showroom only, car details exterior + interior

Credits to Patrik Marek for the dash texture which by the way fit very well as the 33's Dash :thumbsup:

Any suggestion of improvements or fixes let me know! Even by PM if you prefer.

• Love Love x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Feliciano da Silva

Feliciano da Silva

Ratings:
    +140
    Could this masterpiece arise...
    9f58a70d3a0ed06a601e9cf860691e7e.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  19. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá
    Premium

Ratings:
    +481
  20. Ma7heus

Ma7heus

Ratings:
    +33
    The 400R won't be forgotten ;) I'm just starting with the standards models and some concept for a possible drift spec.

GT-R Stock HQ Model - It's complete, may be that some minor tweaks are required because only the main model (INT+EXT) with interior LR, has around 306k tris. Does it look so much?

Also I'll start from now do the driver's animation, LODs and improve the textures+shaders.

R33 current stage:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

R33 Tuned/Drift Spec
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It will also have a custom interior - steering wheels, seats and so on.

My plans is to release at least 1 GT-R and 1 GTS25 at same time, although I still need to know someone to help us get the RB25 sounds.

• Love Love x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1