W.I.P F1 2007

Small sample of the new steering wheels:roflmao:.
2013012000007.jpg

2013012000006.jpg

2013012000005.jpg

2013012000004.jpg
awesome mate,:thumbsup:

Really good job!

For improve the BMW: Some things are cutted, too near at the edge of the steering wheel, i would do them smaller or a bitmorem in the middle.

The Renault logo looks really sweet!!!

Really good job!

For improve the BMW: Some things are cutted, too near at the edge of the steering wheel, i would do them smaller or a bitmorem in the middle.

The Renault logo looks really sweet!!!
I know it has some flaws but I think that's perfect, is that the original wheel mc2 have so many shadows that sometimes hurts you but my work is good, and steering wheels will be many more.
elsewhere if I do the details of smaller BMW steering wheel looks something ugly I say this because I try XD

I know it has some flaws but I think that's perfect, is that the original wheel mc2 have so many shadows that sometimes hurts you but my work is good, and steering wheels will be many more.
elsewhere if I do the details of smaller BMW steering wheel looks something ugly I say this because I try XD

When i remember how ugly wheel had the bmw in original, may be the most ugly wheel i saw, your work is just awesome looking. ;)

Sauber f1.07...

f107a.jpg

f107b.jpg

f107c.jpg

f107f.jpg
You shouldn't do all cars on mclaren chassic.I admit that it looks better but just mehh. you have to rename the ctf files and so on and put them back to sauber in order to work.And send me the files in private message and i can make a good preview in them with a program that Rian Speed uses:).By the way the bar honda is mine so you don't need to do it:)

w1n1x

We dont do all on the Mc, we do on Mclaren, HRT and Marussia. I know, not the best solution but looks most realistic, we wont change that.

And in the Download file there will be the files renamed of course ;)
I did it already with all things weve done so far...

Previews would be nice, but it wasnt me who did that work, but i think it will be okey, but wait for an answer ;)

w1n1x

We dont do all on the Mc, we do on Mclaren, HRT and Marussia. I know, not the best solution but looks most realistic, we wont change that.

And in the Download file there will be the files renamed of course ;)
I did it already with all things weve done so far...

Previews would be nice, but it wasnt me who did that work, but i think it will be okey, but wait for an answer ;)
I know.Don't worry.

For now, here will be a checklist with all things which are in progress or done.
I will update it often, but first ill have to make a full list ;), so at first i think there will be not the complete list :)

Look at the first page the second post at the end, at the moment there is nothimng in it, but it will be filled tomorrow or today ;)

I have no idea.

But look, we started way later then the 2006 Mod, had less supporters for a long time, now we have a few, but not as much as the 2006. They arent finished.

I think you have to be patient :(

Edit:

Wilmer finished the BMW steering wheel and makes an Ultra HD of the Renault.
Havent seen pics at the moment

i'll help out if you want ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 394 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 266 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 255 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 186 7.7%