VWSR S4: General Discussion

I'm ready... :D

Download Click here : Put the "M2009_car" folder in your "UserData/player/settings" folder.

megane.jpg

Last edited:
The scoring has finally been updated! :D The results for Round 6 can be seen here. Meanwhile, here are the final Drivers (simple & detailed) and Teams Championship results. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who took part, watched the broadcast, and organised the series ( @Xavier de Carvalho & @Gijs van Elderen ). It was good fun! Now it's time for the Megane league! ;)

The scoring has finally been updated! :D The results for Round 6 can be seen here. Meanwhile, here are the final Drivers (simple & detailed) and Teams Championship results. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who took part, watched the broadcast, and organised the series ( @Xavier de Carvalho & @Gijs van Elderen ). It was good fun! Now it's time for the Megane league! ;)
Nice! Managed to hold P3 with missing one round and one DNF plus the second highest number of podiums :) and tied for second in the teams championship, but no win :(

for racing only two rounds im happy to see that im not last in the standings !!! ...hopefully a full season next time ..when will the Megane champs start ?? :)

Hi guys ..can you please let me know on which day of the week the Megane trophy league is planned to be held on....this will help me make other commitments ...

Hi guys ..can you please let me know on which day of the week the Megane trophy league is planned to be held on....this will help me make other commitments ...
The league will most probably be run on a Friday evening. However, as I travel to and from work by train delays are possible, and this could potentially affect the league; for this reason it might be held on a Saturday or Sunday instead, but more information shall be released soon. Due to my current work commitments, trying to organise this league is a bit tricky, but hopefully I'll get there soon. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 207 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%