VWSR S4: Final Round - Montreal

Firstly a big thanx to the staff members who put a lot of time and effort into this championship. Also a big thanx to the broadcast team. It was brilliant! :)

Montreal:
first race:
Start was good, had some good battles and it ended when I had overtaken Manuel, he cut the first corner to get next to me in the second one and steered to the apex if no one was there... yeah... there was me.. :( Was on the live stream aswell. I hardly managed to get my car under control (as I had suspension damage now :( )... and when I did Manuel was already far away and now I had the much quicker Teddy on my tail.
We battled for a lap or so and braking for the 5th corner I downshifted to 3rd instead of 2nd which made me understeer off the track and come to the grass where my car became uncontrollable and I hoped for everyone savely pass me... I tapped Teddy on the right rear which made his car almost spin. Like I said on TS... I am very sorry! :( Waited for the whole field to pass and with 1 minute to go and nothing to gain from last position... I drove to the pit.
2nd race:
Got caught in the pile up by a orange car which made me spin and damage my car into the wall. ... That was the last drop for me.....

12 Races... 5 times used as punshing bag...2 times hardware issues....2 times made mistakes myself... yep... only 3 clean races , which were realy enjoyable.

Yep, a championship to forget really quickly... for now ... I had my share.... But when season 5 comes.......It might be an itch coming up.... which I need to scratch. :D
These cars are made for close and tight racing. A small bump here and there should be fine as long as it doesn't take the other one out or loose postions.
And when you do: YOU WAIT for the other one to regain there position in fron of you and that is something I missed, same as a pm saying sorry (which I haven't received at all :( ).

Last edited:
2nd race:
Got caught in the pile up by a orange car which made me spin and damage my car into the wall. ... That was the last drop for me.....

Yep that was me, really sorry :( I didn't want to post anything directly after the race as I wasn't in the best frame of mind but that doesn't excuse not at least sending a PM. What I will say is that I did look in my mirrors and wait for who I thought I hit, but obviously waited for the wrong person.

Can't remember the last time I drove as poorly as that, every decision I made was wrong, had no pace or consistency. Hasn't been a good season for me at all really but yesterday was the worst of the lot. Thanks to Conrad for sending me some quick setups for the season, glad at least one of us was able to convert it into results. :)

Looking back at the race broadcast that crash at the start of race 2 was a complete and utter mess. I spotted John's car in the stream and I thought he scarred himself into a stand still but I asked and he said he was waiting for someone he hit. It was really unlucky for you guys as you suffered from something that happened at the front of the field.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%