VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the sign-up thread, I added a piece of text about the role of the reserve driver, that he can also compete as an independant driver, and on which conditions he can take over the wheel of the team of which he is a reserve driver. Please read this and if you have any questions you can ask them in the Q & A.

"A reservedriver of a team, can also be an independent driver, to fill in for the main team if one of the members can't make the race. The reservedriver may only step in with the main team in emergencies. The drivers siging up need to have the intention to participate in all races. The reserve driver only when he participates as an independent offcourse, but is not obliged to participate as an independent driver.."

Some other guys here who would like to start a bit earlier? I don't think im the only one thinking that it's a bit late to drive till 11pm if you have to work early on a monday. Ian said that there would maybe an option to change something if enough people think the same way. So if you do, let us know :)

Last edited:
I'm a bit disappointed that pukekohe is not on the calendar but apart from that: :thumbsup:

For the first F3.5 season I made the selection if it could hold 26 cars easily, width of track and overtaking oppurtunities. This because we have reversed grids too.
Probably the second season I will put in some more tracks who don't apply to all those rules, and will make sure to make a visit to all continents;)

Anybody looking for a teammate?:)

To be honoust I can't set-up a car, what you will get from me is good and consistent performances from me for the teamchampionship. My experience in leagues are the VWEC, where I have the same speed as the leaders in my class.
I'm looking for someone who knows how to set-up a car;).

EDIT: I found a team:thumbsup:

Last edited:
formula-renault-35-jpg.45380

In this thread you can post your screenshots, car livery renders, movies and every other media related to VWSR. Get creative, show us your beauties!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back