VWSR S2: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not out. ISI was testing them on a server. And people got them through the "Get mod feature". Not possible now anymore btw. And i believe it was also a very early version just to test the car on a server.

Well, what I can say about it now, is that you still have to wait for another 4 weeks orso. My holiday is coming up, and during that holiday, I am goingo to work on the format for the RDWSR S2. 1 thing I can say already, is that indeed the Clios will have a space in that championship.
Also, I can say that this will be a championship as you have not seen before on RD. Can't give out to many details yet, but it will be epic, I can tell you that :).

Wow this sounds awesome :D

I like the idea of teams etc.

Can't wait for the "I can say that this will be a championship as you have not seen before on RD. Can't give out to many details yet, but it will be epic, I can tell you that :)" announcement Marco.

I love those three cars, any car that you choose, I will agree.

FR3.5 are awesome to drive, I am a man of GTs, but I loved this car in every way, there are no words to describe it. Meganes... one of more funny GTs to me. And Clio, a little car that allows really fun races with close battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%