1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VVV Preview Vids

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by Michael Nelson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    Premium Member

A couple of pretty cool preview vids have been posted up about SLRE.

Here's part 1:

and part 2:

Looks like a part 3 is on its way too.

Definitely looking like an improvement over WRC1/2/3/4. Two notable things I took away from the interview in part 2 were the 300km of stages are all based on real-stages (and some look like decent ~10km stages). Secondly, the physics are more on the simulation side than simcade, although of course they always say that, the way the interviewee went into depth on it kind of makes me more inclined to believe him.

Oh yeah, and the pacenotes sound a lot better (though still not Dirt Rally quality, but better than WRC 5 at least.)

I still ain't pre-ordering, but this is definitely looking way better than I expected.
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I am not really buying VVV-stuff these days though, and I was in Italy on the Assetto Corsa launch, so these media-thingys...

Looks better than it was, but I'm really not convinced.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    Premium Member

Oh yeah, I'm very reticent to trust VVV's stuff after he praised the earlier WRC games FFB in his previews... those games barely even had FFB. Still, I'm hopeful this title will be all right, as you said it's looking better than it was.
  4. Slawek Wiszczor

Slawek Wiszczor
    Premium Member

I would really like to see the on-board made by someone who has idea how to drive the rally cars.
    After the Irvin's comment about the physics I will definitely pre-order.

I also wanted to mention that Sweet Lamb stage looks much better in DirtRally than in SLR Evo ( Part II 3:09s ) but it will not matter much if the physics will be better.