VSCC | S4 | R3: Queensland Raceway

Chris

Premium
Round 3.jpg
Back home again and on to the simple yet deceptively difficult layout of Queensland Raceway!

General Information
Date: Saturday 12th November 2016
Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC
Track: Queensland Raceway (DOWNLOAD)
Start time: 19:00 AEDT (08:00 GMT)
Virtual Time of Day: 13:00
Starting Track Grip: Medium (normal progression)

Race Format
  • 19:00 AEDT (08:00 GMT) - Practice - 60 minutes
  • 20:00 AEDT (09:00 GMT) - Qualifying - 15 minutes
  • 20:15 AEDT (09:15 GMT) - Warm Up - 10 minutes
  • 20:25 AEDT (09:25 GMT) - Race - 75 minutes (formation lap + standing start)
Round 3 Trackmap.jpg

TeamSpeak
Your presence on TeamSpeak is mandatory for all rounds. You must set up your teams' Sub-Channel within the VSCC sub-channel, using your team name. To create a sub-channel, please follow the simple steps below.

1. Right click the RD Stock Car Championship channel, and click 'Create Sub-Channel'.
TS1.jpg

2. Enter the appropriate details. Click OK
TS2.jpg
  • During Qualifying and the Race there will be no in-game text chat allowed under any circumstances until all active drivers have crossed the finish line. Those caught using the in-game text chat during these sessions will be given a 5 second time penalty added to their total race time.
  • Only communications from the league director will be allowed when it pertains to critical issues (i.e. Server problems).
    • During practice, in-game text chat is permitted, however please be respectful of others trying to concentrate.

Incident reports
Sometimes crashes and incidents happen. It's just part of racing. However if you feel you've been unjustly disadvantaged by a fellow driver breaking our League Regulations and all attempts to resolve the matter privately have failed, you are free to submit an incident report to the league director via Private Message, which will then be submitted to an independent steward panel from the staff group who will review it and issue a verdict.

Reports will be accepted up to 48 hours post-race. Any later and they will be rejected.

Pit Lane Exit
20161031131913_1.jpg

Queensland Raceway does not feature an exit line to guide you back to the racing line, so a certain amount of caution and common sense is required to safely rejoin the action. During qualifying and practice, please rejoin with caution and even be prepared to stop to allow for cars on the racing line to pass. During the race, you must not rejoin the racing line at too aggressive of an angle. If reported, drivers can face penalty as a result of it.

Track Limits
The yellow dotted line that signifies the exit of the pit lane (as seen in the picture above) is also an area of the track deemed to be out of bounds for drivers not exiting the pit lane. Putting four wheels over the dotted yellow line in a bid to increase the entry angle for Turn One will earn you a warning for cutting. Drivers must maintain at least two wheels inside the dotted yellow line else risk a penalty.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, was flatout yesterday with my fathers 60th, so I didn't have time to get the entry list sorted. But I'm sure you all know whether you're racing or not so here it is anyway :)
  1. @Sniper (Tony Binelli)
  2. @Kevin Harris
  3. @Chris Stacey
  4. @Casper (Jamie Pyatt)
  5. @Jeremy Talbot
  6. @Sam Smith
  7. @Discovery.Tv (Erhan Jajovski)
  8. @Fred Locklear
  9. @Sean Rogers
  10. @Steve Le Gallez
  11. @alexSchmurtz
  12. @Nick Milton
  13. @Jack (Jack Trooper)
  14. @Michael Stead
  15. @Red Time (Leigh Nielsen)
  16. @Stiggy (Brodie Steen)
  17. @kedy89 (Tobi Kederer)
  18. @Tobias Röhner
  19. @Aidan Keranen
  20. @Queequeg (Gabriel Sterr)
  21. @Davy Vandevenne
  22. @Michael Nelson
  23. @Matheus Machado
  24. @Mike Bell
  25. @EireGreen™ (Michael Klein)
  26. @MrRandom287 (Matthew Wheeler)
  27. @Thomas Hinss
  28. @Shaun.A (Shaun Allan)
  29. @Otune (Oli McGown)
  30. @Valrys (Allie Ferrie)
  31. @Niranjan (Niranjan Kumar)
  32. @David Armstrong
  33. @Shawn Jacobs
  34. @elloLeo Kinnunen (Tom Newman-Morris)

Sorry guys, was flatout yesterday with my fathers 60th, so I didn't have time to get the entry list sorted. But I'm sure you all know whether you're racing or not so here it is anyway :)
  1. @Sniper (Tony Binelli)
  2. @Kevin Harris
  3. @Chris Stacey
  4. @Casper (Jamie Pyatt)
  5. @Jeremy Talbot
  6. @Sam Smith
  7. @Discovery.Tv (Erhan Jajovski)
  8. @Fred Locklear
  9. @Sean Rogers
  10. @Steve Le Gallez
  11. @alexSchmurtz
  12. @Nick Milton
  13. @Jack (Jack Trooper)
  14. @Michael Stead
  15. @Red Time (Leigh Nielsen)
  16. @Stiggy (Brodie Steen)
  17. @kedy89 (Tobi Kederer)
  18. @Tobias Röhner
  19. @Aidan Keranen
  20. @Queequeg (Gabriel Sterr)
  21. @Davy Vandevenne
  22. @Michael Nelson
  23. @Matheus Machado
  24. @Mike Bell
  25. @EireGreen™ (Michael Klein)
  26. @MrRandom287 (Matthew Wheeler)
  27. @Thomas Hinss
  28. @Shaun.A (Shaun Allan)
  29. @Otune (Oli McGown)
  30. @Valrys (Allie Ferrie)
  31. @Niranjan (Niranjan Kumar)
  32. @David Armstrong
  33. @Shawn Jacobs
  34. @elloLeo Kinnunen (Tom Newman-Morris)
Around Queensland, 34 is going to be interesting :)

I got Problems chris , can't get pc up, after installing triples, plugged in and nothing? Don't know what to do
You've got plenty of time Nick, don't panic. Just wait for someone who does use triple screens to help get you sorted. No need to sign out etc.

the first few laps went well , i was having a battle for the podium... but then i spun twice ......but put me out was ,when i pitted i made contact with the pit entry Lights , ....and it threw my car into the air and killed my engine :(

Taken out by someone unlapping me, drive through for speeding in the pitlane, couple of spins, and I end up missing out on the points by one position :cry:

Nice battle with @Valrys in the opening laps, until I messed up at some point. Later on chasing @Chris Stacey right ahead of me, albeit being 2 laps down. Guess you were on quite old tyres? Last few laps managed to gain 2 places, when others moved over to allow Oli ahead of me to lap them :laugh:

What a race! Awesome battles throughout, pretty much spent half the race behind at least one of the Smile Power cars. When I was behind @Mike Bell he braked earlier than I thought at the last corner causing me to run onto the gravel. I was a bit frustrated by that cos I was running well in 12th and could have gone a lot further, but that's racing :thumbsup:

Had a few good laps behind @kedy89 who defended like his life was on the line! Really hard to get by but I enjoyed it. Then toward the end of the race @Queequeg and @MrRandom287 and I had a real ding-dong battle. Awesome fun, thanks boys!

Although I didn't finish quite where I wanted to (wanted top 10) I had a lot of fun. :D

Think i slowed Jamie down on the blue flags, sorry Jamie , and the pitstop! I caught you there also, sorry.
I think I got out of most people way ok.
Thanks Leigh good fun, were a good team at the back :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%