VSCC S3 | Round 4 @ Cordoba - Sat 30 May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say something that might be unpopular. I sort of find all the half assed effort annoying [Edit: disappointing], people missing rounds or not practising because they are prioritising other leagues over this one, even though they agreed to be here. Just my personal opinion of course.

Not to be funny with you here mate, but you can't moan about people being 'half arsed' when the sidebar on the left still has the results from round 2, and pretty much every race so far has lazily had the red zones match up exactly the 1st sector, without considering the correct pinch points on track. It's also 5 days after the race and official results aren't up, and without going into specifics - I get the impression some things that should be looked into were not looked into.

So yeah, what you said is unpopular, and it's not cool. :poop:

The reason these things aren't updated/'half assed' is the same reason people are 'half assing' your league, because we all have other stuff going on, and people are busy.

It's not particularly welcoming, nor professional to lash out at the drivers of your league like that, because they're the guys that make it all happen.

With regards to the following comment -
"I still personally find it disappointing after all the work I've seen the staff put in. I'm saying drivers dropping a round or two here in favour of another league after promising to be here is just taking the piss.
"
Think about the work we put in as drivers, aswell. If you were leading a championship on another league and were down in the midriff on this series and on a weekend there was crossover - what would you do as a driver?

Not provoking anything here Andrew, but I think you ought to retract your statement as the person running this league. That's all I'll say on the thread in favour of the drivers - you can reach me by PM as always if there are any follow-ups/concerns :cautious:

You're welcome to your opinion, and I am welcome to mine. I obviously disagree with most of what you said but I want to avoid arguing so I won't go into it.

My instructions about not going on about the topic were ignored; as such I'll lock down the thread to avoid any further disturbance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%