VSCC S3 | Round 1 @ Cascavel - Sat 9 May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Andrew, in the mini Championship it was mandatory so I just to be 100% if its mandatory or not. For what I can read, its not!?
Yes, Daniel is correct, that information is in the league information thread. My comment was more specifically about pit stop strategy. :) A pit stop might not be mandatory, but taking into account fuel usage and tyre wear, maybe a pit stop is the best call at some tracks... adds another layer to the league. Should be exciting seeing how people handle it.

Both servers are now up
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC S1 for the main server
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC S2 for the secondary server

Please don't leave it last minute to log in to the server to check it works for you; and let me know if there's anything wrong. Thanks guys! Going to be a good one today, I am looking forward to the race, hopefully I won't be as stressed as I was last week and I can put a better performance in. Good luck guys, and being as I am in S2, I'll watch your race from the broadcast over the week.

Any drivers who wish to be interviewed after the race may join the broadcast channel on TS immediately after the race. Here are the rules, follow them strictly please:
  • Have Push To Talk set up; we don't need an open mic on the broadcast
  • Do not speak in the room until the broadcast team invite you to.
And, depending on time, they might or might not get to every driver, don't be upset if that is the case. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%