VSCC S3 | Pre-Season Qualification @ Brasilia - Sat 2 May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably review everyone's fastest lap during the week to see if they exceeded track limits. If they did, their time will be erased, simple. Shouldn't take me more than an hour to fast forward through the laps.

So that was fun :).
I knew from practice I could get a 1:52.5. My first two laps weren't great, not sure what went wrong but I think I managed 1:53.1 on my second lap. First 2 sectors of my 3rd lap were looking much better, on target. Came up on traffic in the latter half of the lap and sadly lost too much time, finished the lap anyway with a 1:55 something.
Maybe should have left it a bit later to go out. I'm really looking forward to the racing now.

Great broadcast nice to see the liveries in action.
As for my laps I can´t complain. Had a big off on my outlap because I did a misstake on practise before and got a wrong way DQ for going wide in a corner. Of course when thinking about not doing that that was exactly what I did. The same thing that happens when you follow a guy into the gravel I suppose.

But I managed to turn toward the track probably less then a second before I would get the DQ. Shakey heavy fuel lap which don´t matter anyway then I was in it and did two good safe 53.0 laps.

Yeah
Obviously not happy with the results, I think for sure we had more pace but yeah, I made some mistakes so I'd like to apologize to the team and the guys at the factory. For sure this isn't our best form, but yeah, coming to Cascavel I think it will obviously will be another weekend and another opportunity for us to show our pace, for sure.
I'd like to also congratulate my teammate @Frank for his result, obviously he made some remarks during this weekend that yeah weren't so nice but we had a talk with the team and the matter is settled.
It's nice to be with a tenth of my friend from the sister team @Jason , for sure I look forward to battling with him for position.

So... Yeah.. Looking forward to Cascavel.

Thanks for all the work to all the RD members involved in this, from organization, stewards, broadcast....everyone, great job.
This only adds to the great and exciting experience about race here.
Broadcast was great. Only shame is not to have a times table to follow what is happening.

About my laps, Im happy with it.
53.1...52.7 and then 52.5. Aways improving.
Still I was 2 tenths shy of my PB, but thats ok. I thought to myself that with all the pressure and stuff if I get a 52 should be good, and I got it. :)

Great evening to see pace of unknown names to me, will remember the name Nascamento :)
No clean laps for me but not for anyone I guess, also there was some talk about cutting on my name, I watched my 2nd and fastest lap and cant fault it. Whole session only went wide in T1 of 1st lap.
Hope for a great season and great to see high level coverage aswell!

Great broadcast, some very impressive lap times up front. Well done to everyone who took part.

My laps were ok, Brasilia is a bit of a difficult one for me and I just wanted to get three clean laps in.

Did that and improved on each lap so can't complain. Was about 1.5 secs off my best lap when practicing yesterday so annoyed a little bit, but made it through with no dents or scratches so that's good! haha. Losing a bunch of time through sector three so will keep working on it for future events round this track :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the season ahead!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years