VSCC S3 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there parc ferme rules on qualifying? I'm asking this because I was in doubt when we were going from practice to qualy and didn't check if I could change the rest of the setup on warmup

Best thing I can suggest is have a quick practice race weekend and make note of what you can still change from quali to warm up. Most of the major settings you can alter until you do your first run in quali, for example suspension settings are non changeable once you leave the garage. You can still change steering, brake balance and I think you can still change rear wing (but I should double check yourself) before the race.

I don't set it to parc ferme, no, but some options are unavailable to change between quali and race by default so Andrew Harper is right; take a quick race weekend to see for yourself. We also have the club event on Friday which would be good for some recon.

Is there a way to have the starting lights show up on screen or some sort of HUD? I started far enough back last race that I couldn't see the lights so I just waited until other cars moved.

Is there a way to have the starting lights show up on screen or some sort of HUD? I started far enough back last race that I couldn't see the lights so I just waited until other cars moved.
rfdynhud will show the lights on an overlay. I use it myself.
First you need to install java 6 included in the download.
Other files drag and drop in main GSC directory.
When everything is installed go to plugin folder and in one folder you find an editor to change the layout as you like.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbhl0o1lqwk2t0c/rfdynhud GCS2013.rar

Yep as Angelo said you can use the ingame info boxes

strater.jpg

When the time left counter appears the race has started.

I hate it, with all my heart!!
I have an attachment to it because it was the track 2 years ago that I learnt to sim race on. I went from all assists, including auto-shift, to no assists, sim racing, in the course of 500 or so laps around the track. It was a tough path, but even now when I race there I am faster than all the other tracks (still slower than aliens, but yeah...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%