VSCC S2 | Round 2: Jacarepaqua | 8 December 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had to drop out of the event today thanks to a wheel failure, but have a good race everyone and hopefully I can have it fixed for round 3 or 4 reserve server.

Just to add I was around, and was ready to race. It's only the technical problem that stopped me :-( Sorry everyone, not much I can do.

Last edited:
I sent Scott a PM and spoke to Bram and Rupe on TS. I'm here, I'm ready to race, but my brake pedal has decided to slowly die on me today. Great timing. Rupe said I looked funny driving down the straight away with my brake lights on :O_o:. The best time I was able to get today was a 1.54. I won't be racing today. I don't want to get in anybody's way and slow them down. I'm a bit upset. I was really looking forward to racing today. I'm sorry guys.

Bob Luneski

Premium
Great for 5 or 6 laps and then I couldn't keep the car on the track 4 spins on one lap. I've been driving open wheelers for too long and can't seem to adjust to this car. Please drop me to the reserves for the rest of the series to give someone else more deserving a chance to race.

I would like to sign up for the championship... I know i already missed a couple of races, but I just bought the game and I would love to be a part of the competition.

Really nice, Pole Position in Grid 2 and leading until 3 min before the end, then my game and my computer just crashed .... thanks Obama!

PS: Sorry for rear ending you (whoever it was) in the pits, I somehow assumed we were ghost cars in the pits. Yes, I'm not really smart when I'm in RACE MODE :)

Really nice, Pole Position in Grid 2 and leading until 3 min before the end, then my game and my computer just crashed .... thanks Obama!

PS: Sorry for rear ending you (whoever it was) in the pits, I somehow assumed we were ghost cars in the pits. Yes, I'm not really smart when I'm in RACE MODE :)
Awww too bad you had trouble, because you aced the race otherwise, very nice driving! I tried to keep up in the first few laps (thanks to 50hp boost...) but you were definitely too fast for me.
The little incident in the pits did not damage my car so no problem mate!!

It's a great pity that we were only 6 on the server (instead of 17 on the entry list.....) but the atmosphere was nice and there was a bit of close racing. Hope more will turn up next round, or they should just sign out of the championship. It's a terrible feeling when you expect 15+ drivers and when you get there, there are only 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000