Practice: Server will be up all week for practice
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes) parc ferme
Warm-up:
19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)
Note: normal tire wear, normal fuel use

JacaREDZONE_zpsa795fc64.png

Special notes for the race:
This Race will be a standing start, Please take care and stick to your line, any driver who deviates from he's line and causes a accident will be deemed at fault (if this happens in the red zone)
the red zone will be reviewed by the admins automatically, we have introduced this so that every single driver takes care when the race starts, penalties will be severe!

"2.2 In order to place some control over the possibility of first lap incidents we will consider the area between the “Start Line”, (including the your starting grid possition), until the end of the designated RZ area marked on the trackmap included in each driver briefing to be “The Red Zone” where passing is to be conducted with extreme care. Should an incident occur because a driver chooses to pass in this “Red Zone” the driver making the pass will be held responsible for the incident.

Server 1 name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC 1
Server 2 name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC 2
Server password: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
Skinpack: Click me
Alternative: Click me

Last edited:
Just in server now running some practice laps if anyone is keen! ?
Phill.

My best so far whilst dialing in a setup is a 1m 54.526s lap, Have no idea what a competitive time is tho...

Last edited:
I am having a real hard time at this track. Last week I practiced with the AI at 110% and I usually finished at the top, P3 or even P1 at times. In fact, my fastest lap was often faster than the best AI.

Jacarepagua it's a tougher proposition. With the AI at 100% I am still a second or two behind. Even at 95% they still have a second on me. I can't figure it out because if I let the AI drive my car it seems to actually go slower in many places.

My best lap here has been 1:51.5 or so, but I can only string a lap like that once or twice in a practice session. No more. My normal laps with 70 liter or so in the tank are more around 1:53 with 1:52.5 the best I can do consistently.

I know I can be faster. T2/T3 is still a bit of a puzzle as is the turn after the main straight. I am losing a lifetime there.

It's a fun track though, and very technical if raced properly with all those turns that narrow at the exit.

If anyone has a fast lap they can post it would be helpful to a lot of us. I doubt we would be able to gain much but at least we would see where we are going wrong.

So freaking happy, that we dont drive on interlagos in night time :sleep: Cant see the track & road interlagos it zelf :roflmao: i have a better view of sao Paulo, than my track where iam driving on!!! Strange :p Greetz me and see you guys sunday ( Ps hoe is getting GT6 for PS3??? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 27.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 68 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000