VSCC S2 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've taken the plunge and signed up for this, moving away from the comfort of my FWD wtcc and minis of Race 07 to the harder to tame RWD V8's of GSC :O_o:
I've done a couple of ironman V8 events in Race 07 and enjoyed them so hopefully I can take to these OK?

WRnewlogo_zpsd0594b02.jpg

Walk Racing is recruiting
After a first and difficult year with more fails than success Walk is getting slowly on the map of simracing again.
We want drivers that can commit and grow with the team at RaceDepartment and beyond.
Thank you

Dont worry, they're not that hard to drive. They're actually quite forgiving.

Question: I read in the rules that Teamspeak is mandatory for the driver briefing, but are we allowed to turn TS off after the briefing? Reason is that I drive better if I dont have to listen to anyone. I can always turn it back on when the race is over :)

Also; I didnt see this anywhere in the rules, but is fuel/tires 1x speed?

Justin, the V8's are a different kettle of fish on here, you definetely need to find a right balance between the setup & your foot, you feel the car much better in this sim so it's easier in some sense but does requires some good foot control :D

@Jan Larsen it's all there buddy :) - http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/v-scc-s2-2013-general-lnformation.76687/#post-1556125

1x = speed , so it will go 1x quicker then at normal (so fuel will go abit quicker & so will tyres, not by much but there is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%