VSCC S1 | Round 3: Londrina | 11 December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a look at the replay. I'm not gonna mention any names but I think I've witnessed the worst display of driving ever. It's almost as if the car was being driven by a blind AI driver!! If a driver does not get reported by any driver he hits do the race mods review the race for themselves to look for obvious signs of crap driving?? Can any driver report any other driver?

Well, in Qualify, I teached all drivers the lesson "How to spin your car", but at race I had only a spin in the second chicane on the opposite straight head, and a final after the first chicane that results on a wall crash, and I prefered to retire in name of other drivers safety. But I don´t remember caused any situation on the race involving another driver, so I believe its not my name in question:D, is it?

Well, in Qualify, I teached all drivers the lesson "How to spin your car", but at race I had only a spin in the second chicane on the opposite straight head, and a final after the first chicane that results on a wall crash, and I prefered to retire in name of other drivers safety. But I don´t remember caused any situation on the race involving another driver, so I believe its not my name in question:D, is it?

No not you Leonardo.

cough cough, bruno, i would describe your driving, as awful. from what ive seen of the formation lap, you should at least get a grid drop, im not the best driver in the world, but compared to you im ayrton senna reborn:D

Guys,

This is not the place to be trying to provoke public shaming.

If you witnessed driving that you feel needs to be reported please use the correct channels/processes. You dont have to have been involved in the incident to file a report against another driver.

Adrian, I suggest you send the League Admin a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%