VSCC S1 | Round 2: Interlagos | 27 November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sitting in the garage which HRT used before my H4H Team, didn't they make a mess with all these red cherries? , i have some woman called natali pinkman infront of our garage interview Dave, rumorus have it he'll be heading to F1.

Best of luck tonight guys.... after a hectic day im looking forward to this resting time on the PC.

Messed up the race... :(

Qualy was ok within the top 5. After lap two I tried to overtake using p2p and found myself in the pitwall. No downforce got me sideways at around 230kph on the mainstraight... quite sad right now. Hope you guys did better.

if people are like 15 metres or so behind a car then expect to brake alittle early or the usual spot, i was coming up to the first corner with some1 behind me (plenty of room space for them see me braking) only for them to smash into me , which is a big ouch...and i got bad suspension damage from it so i had to retire.

2 bad races, maybe my next one will be ok? :)

Great battles J Troy and some other guy, i really enjoyed the back field battles. :)

im sorry to whoever i hit at the 2nd lap.

if people are like 15 metres or so behind a car then expect to brake alittle early or the usual spot, i was coming up to the first corner with some1 behind me (plenty of room space for them see me braking) only for them to smash into me , which is a big ouch...and i got bad suspension damage from it so i had to retire..

People need to be held accountable for the agressive driving.I see it time and time again. People treat this as an arcade game and not a simulater and only care about getting to the front on lap 1. Not the way to race.

Monitor went black and had to remove rj-45 cable from my computer to minimize and hopefully avoid damage to others. Im very sorry if I hit someone during the blackout.
Thank you for the race Bram and Racepartment.

Quali was ok, my lap was not perfect but P7 on a track that I don't really like is fine.

There was a bit of confusion at the start again, because the rules say you should accelerate out of last corner and the leader accelerated shortly before the finish line. Had a nice duel with Bram but my car was feeling really strange, especially under braking, so I didn't take much risk. I also fought against Dan Watson, who got past me on the straight, and in the first corner I gave him a little tap causing him to spin.
My pitstop was fine again and I managed to get past Felix Luding through the pits. My car felt much better now, and I could close up to Bram again. Felix was faster than me though and got past me. Everything was looking good for a nice finale when I lost my car in the first sector and clipped the barriers. I did not lose a position but my car was slightly damaged and Dan was right behind me again. He overtook me and I hoped to get the position back on the final straight with my last push-to-pass, but he also had one left and nothing happened. P7 in the end, this is okay.

if people are like 15 metres or so behind a car then expect to brake alittle early or the usual spot, i was coming up to the first corner with some1 behind me (plenty of room space for them see me braking) only for them to smash into me , which is a big ouch...and i got bad suspension damage from it so i had to retire.

sorry Scott. That was me. I did brake a bit earlier...but obviously not early enough. It was a small tap and I thought you'd held it together but then got loose going down the hill :(

sorry Scott. That was me. I did brake a bit earlier...but obviously not early enough. It was a small tap and I thought you'd held it together but then got loose going down the hill :(
no worries m8, it happens but that tap damaged my suspension to much, hence why i lost it down that hill hehe.

Small taps is all that it takes :) ... maybe next time i'll have a complete race, i had some amazing battles in this short race i loved it.

not to mention my epic fail, the last corner on the warmup lap i spin the car going slow, so i drop to position 28 LOL.

Good fun. :)

Q:

Took some time to find a oke lap. Was really close again also. Saw some people infront and behind me we a difference of 0.55.
Got a oke lap at the end with a couple of thents up and promoted me to P4.

Race:

Again we didnt accelerate out of the last corner so we were all bunched up on the straight. We went very late. Took it easy in T1.
And lost some ground to Junior and had Luding close behind me. Fighted him off in the first laps and after that could increase the gap abit. Adrian in the meantime had some problems i think and went from P1 to P3. Could attack him with push to pass and we swapped in the next lap a couple of times for position. But eventually he could stay infront of me.
Towards the first pitstop i followed Junior and Adrian and watched them battle. Went for the undercut again with my pitstop.
Worked out oke. Bit of trouble in my outlaps with cold tyres but tried to compensate it with push to pass. After that it was quite lonely. Got P3 when Junior pitted and he was behind me. But he probably speeded in the pits as he had a drive through. Adrian and Gaczella were out of reach with 8 seconds infront of me and Bram was also 8 seconds behind me. So controlled the gap in the second stint. To P3.

Happy with the result and a track you everytime think you messed up or could have done the corner better. But still good fun and a nice battle in the first stint. Cya and Londrina.

Really enjoyed tonights race , Many thanks to Bram for running this excellent series .

My work load has meant i hadn't had much time to practice and was well of the pace for tonight. I know this track well so just tried to stay out of the way and avoid spinning cars in front of me (a few close shaves too). I wasn't sure of how much fuel to use also so when i pitted with just over 10 mins to go (i thought it was about the half way mark at the time ) i added another 20 laps of fuel ..doh !!.
Well done to the front runners , Those are some very good times you were running ! To all the normal people ..see you in the next race .

Great race from my point of view. Started 8th (didn't miss the start this time!), had a good battle with the RPM boys, got past Robert Wiesenmueller in the first few laps, but made a mistake coming out of the tightest hairpin, and dropped to 9th. Caught Diogo Pinto, who was very laggy, and passed him for 8th. Caught the RPM boys again, passed Robert Wiesenmueller out of the last corner using push-to-pass, but outbraked myself into the first corner, Robert took the inside line then nudged me, and I spun. Down to 9th again, managed to keep Patrick Giranthon behind me until my pitstop.

After my pitstop, I went for it. Passed Fabio Campos and Josh Lancett on track, and tried to catch Felix Luding, but couldn't get past. He was too quick for me after a while so hung back. Settled for 7th until I saw Robert Wiesenmueller make a mistake out of the first chicane. Passed him after he outbraked himself at the first corner, then managed to hold him behind me using a spare push-to-pass to the finish line. 6th place, great result in my first RD league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back