Resource icon

MGP17 VRTG Rider Equipments 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
86ayayay submitted a new resource:

VRTG Rider Equipments - Import all Custom Rider GP Helmets, Gloves and Boots from VR The Game

This is an early version. Still many bugs and a lot to fixes :)

Mod features:
- Imported all Custom Rider GP Helmets, Boots and Gloves from VRTG
- 111 Helmets, 30 Boots and 50 Gloves in total
- Dainese in boots (Skins still from VRTG, I will change in future updates)
- VRTG Rider Equipments icons, brands and names.

Minor bugs (not fixed yet)
- Missing some X-lite and Nolan64 Helmeticons
- Strange glitch when you switching boot from Alpin/SIDI to Dainese or vice versa over 1 times
- All...

Read more about this resource...

Hey aya, have you managed to add an entirely new helmet?
MotoGP 17 has 48 helemets for customization, I am trying to add another one, but it's not working.
I see the new helmet at the end of the list, but it doesn't appear as a 3d model (the game uses the last existing helmet because it can't find the new one)

Hey aya, have you managed to add an entirely new helmet?
MotoGP 17 has 48 helemets for customization, I am trying to add another one, but it's not working.
I see the new helmet at the end of the list, but it doesn't appear as a 3d model (the game uses the last existing helmet because it can't find the new one)
Yeah surely, I'm just copy paste the parameter from VRTG on those db and GFXGEM files and little adjustment in GFXGEM to avoid collidable diffuse textures between MGP17 and VRTG

Last edited:
Yeah surely, I'm just copy paste the parameter from VRTG on those db and GFXGEM files and little adjustment in GFXGEM
Yeah I noticed :) I think it only works with existing helmets, it's impossible to create a new helmet from scratch

If you need the helmet icons, edit the file:

DATA\DB\DB_HELMETPILOTIMAGES.BML

If you tell us what files you need we can share it , with you if its not a problem for you , cause Ride2 helmets and stuff could be awesome too, just let us know , again if its not a problem ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back