• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 0.3

VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 updated 0.3

1. CEL.BRADDOCK

CEL.BRADDOCK

Ratings:
    +11
    CEL.BRADDOCK submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 - Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. CEL.BRADDOCK

CEL.BRADDOCK

Ratings:
    +11
    CEL.BRADDOCK updated Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 with a new update entry:

Updates for 20 skins 2007 VRC Mclaren MP-4/22. V0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  3. CEL.BRADDOCK

CEL.BRADDOCK

Ratings:
    +11
    CEL.BRADDOCK updated Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 with a new update entry:

VRC Mclaren MP4/22 V0.2 - 20 Skins F1-2007 updated 0.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,168
    If the UV Mapping is Mirrored ,
    Then the imports was bad , From Rfactor ,
    And the Textures was not correctly fixed before export ,
    Rfactor uses strange mapping to get higher res ,
    But these files are also all there when you extract the cars ,
    They are there on every single car I have ported over ,
    Just a Case of finding and assigning the correct textures :)

5. MHS

MHS

Ratings:
    +99
    This case has been discussed in this skin's original post... don't know why is there another post for V0.3 of this skins. I basically mapped the model that way because I like it and because I never thought the mod would be so popular and even get people making skins for it. I have also said that this skins won't be compatible with next builds of this car, because mapping isn't finished. And obviously now that I know that there's so much interest in making skins for this car, I will map next build so that people can properly make skins for it.