VRC 2009 Williams FW31

Cars VRC 2009 Williams FW31 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, unfortunately the reverb sounds in cockpit view are really strange right now. In Silverstone, you can clearly hear that on the pit straights and under the bridges.

By the way, what about the S1 version, shouldn't there be 6.6 seconds of KERS available? Right now it feels like less than 4 seconds.
Our racing group is trying to get the KERS to activate on the S1 version. Don't see any sign of KERS working on the dash/display. KERS key is bound. Any help appreciated. Thank-you.

Great work guys VRC never disappoints!

However I'd like to ask if there're plans to adjust the dash cam angle of the FW31 to resemble that of the Kunos F138?
20171204000410_1.jpg

For reference this is the current dash cam angle of the FW31:
20171204001609_1.jpg

My apologies if this question has been raised before. Thank you.

• Deleted member 223075

Because i think he want this dashcam

It's easy to do it by yourself, just change values in dash_cam.ini

Oh I just read it again, it´s about the angle. But still, unless its for home-cockpit view reasons why would you want to change it to the Kunos like one?

Oh I just read it again, it´s about the angle. But still, unless its for home-cockpit view reasons why would you want to change it to the Kunos like one?

Until recently I've been driving formula cars using the cockpit view cam, but then I tried the dash cam view and I just love it. My issue with the current FW31 dash cam view is that I want a smaller fov. Luckily burrito in the F2002 thread provided a solution, which adjusts the cockpit view cam to create the dash cam view I like. The solution is universal so it's all good now. :)

• Deleted member 223075

I'm new to camera settings. Could you explain where to find dash_cam.ini and whether this affects all cars or just specific one?

In folder "data" but if the data is packed in .acd you nee to unpack it before change the value in dash_cam.ini

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%