VRC 1991 Jordan 191

Cars VRC 1991 Jordan 191 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I already mentioned it in my review, but repeating here just in case.

Fuel tank location seems very high compared to something like 98T? Similar problem exists on all VRC cars, their fuel tanks are very high up compared to any Kunos single seater (if it's really a problem and not something I'm failing to understand).

custom_showroom_1494324077.jpg

custom_showroom_1494324407.jpg

Last edited:
But still, assuming the bounding box CM creates is correct, tank's center of gravity seems very high up, even above the sidepods. Considering the car takes a huge amount of fuel, the position of the fuel tank could affect the entire car's center of gravity a lot, and I'd suspect Jordan did their best to place it as low down as possible. Maybe it shouldn't be as low as Kunos' 98T, but as it is right now, a good part of it is not even in the car. Don't get me wrong, not trying to prove you wrong, just discussing something that struck me as odd and (maybe) important to car's handling.

custom_showroom_1494327440.jpg

The fuel tank is not a box anyway, it has a "trapezoidal" shape. In the physics files you just put the fuel tank CG location.

Anyway, i will have a look into it.

sf1_rear_view.jpg

Last edited:
Where do i start? omg what a car, what an outstanding mod. Really beautiful. It's awesome. Thanx alot guys for the long, hard and i can imagine difficult hours you all put in this car.

A friend of my drove a couple of hours, just to drive this Jordan beast in my simulator. Says enough... Kudos Kudos Kudos:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi, this is a little off topic, and for that I apologise in advance.

I would like to download the McLaren Mercedes MP4/22 beta from the VRC site, however my PayPal email address is only for PayPal and cannot be accessed as a regular email account.

How do I go about donating and being able to "sample the goods" so to speak?

I absolutely love this car, your work is fantastic! The sound is breathtaking.

I have some minor things to note though:
There's a sound issue when driving in chase cam at low-revs, the audio gets silent.
When shifting up, you can hear some weird stereo positioning going on, with the audio "ping-ponging" from left to right and vice versa.
The Ferrari 643 from F1SR is much quicker, MUCH quicker. Now it's hard for me to say if it's accurate, if the Jordan is too slow, or the Ferrari too fast, but I found it a bit of bummer that you cannot race 'em together.

There's a sound issue when driving in chase cam at low-revs, the audio gets silent.
When shifting up, you can hear some weird stereo positioning going on, with the audio "ping-ponging" from left to right and vice versa.
The Ferrari 643 from F1SR is much quicker, MUCH quicker. Now it's hard for me to say if it's accurate, if the Jordan is too slow, or the Ferrari too fast, but I found it a bit of bummer that you cannot race 'em together.

Those two cars aren't meant to be balanced to race each other, one was faster than the other one, by probably a seconda lap, but i agree the jordan lacks a little bit of downforce

Last edited:

Well, we have an update planned for this week (sound and physics) and you can't compare to ASR physics

Last edited:

Think of the vrc vs asr cars in a similar sense to rfactor vs need for speed.

guys, when i try to install the mod an error message appears saying "not enough memory"...the only problem is that it does this only with this mod...what should i do?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%