• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

VR not working properly

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Angeltheartist, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Angeltheartist

Angeltheartist
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    VR (Oculus Rift CV1) was working perfectly and as of this weekend the game looks like the first update when VR was first introduced . I can still get into the game . I can't select the options menu to get into my video settings and the game menu also looks stretched . I also have to float the mouse icon a few inches away from the actual tab for it to activate. For example when it gives you the option to click yes or no I have to float my mouse icon a few inches to the right for it to activate (yes). I do run my game thru Steam.

2. MarcG

MarcG
    Premium

Ratings:
    +255
    It's a SteamVR issue, their recent update broke VR for Rift users and they have now apparently rolled back to cure the issue.

3. bluey

bluey

Ratings:
    +87
    working ok now

• Like Like x 1