• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

VR not working properly

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Angeltheartist, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Angeltheartist

Angeltheartist

Ratings:
    +27
    VR (Oculus Rift CV1) was working perfectly and as of this weekend the game looks like the first update when VR was first introduced . I can still get into the game . I can't select the options menu to get into my video settings and the game menu also looks stretched . I also have to float the mouse icon a few inches away from the actual tab for it to activate. For example when it gives you the option to click yes or no I have to float my mouse icon a few inches to the right for it to activate (yes). I do run my game thru Steam.

2. MarcG

MarcG
    Premium

Ratings:
    +299
    It's a SteamVR issue, their recent update broke VR for Rift users and they have now apparently rolled back to cure the issue.

3. bluey

bluey

Ratings:
    +88
    working ok now

• Like Like x 1