VR Camera Adjustments?

Hey all! Fairly new to here and using mods as well. I got some mods but noticed that the VR camera is situated a bit far forward. The easy solution is to simply move my head, reset the seated position, and go from there.

I was wondering if there was a distinct camera number in the "cameras" setting file that was related to the VR seated position camera. I will adjust from there, but as the other cameras work just fine, I don't want to adjust those.

Still new and haven't quite figured everything out here, so if there is another thread on that, just link that! Appreciate any and all help!

I'm not sure exactly what your question is, if it's maybe "How do I adjust and keep the VR head position for each car?" If so, VR uses the default cockpit camera, which in many cars can be offset a bit from the head position of the driver model. The "Onboard Settings" app lets you move and save the head position as the new default position for the car.

Have you tried pressing Ctrl+Space ? That resets your view in vr.
I'm aware of that. I was more wondering if there is a way to adjust the location of where the reset view is located. In a few of the cars, the location after resetting the view is closer to the wheel than where the "head" of the driver would be.

I'm not sure exactly what your question is, if it's maybe "How do I adjust and keep the VR head position for each car?" If so, VR uses the default cockpit camera, which in many cars can be offset a bit from the head position of the driver model. The "Onboard Settings" app lets you move and save the head position as the new default position for the car.

Is the "Onboard Settings" app already loaded into Assetto Corsa? Or is that something I would need to download?
I guess my question is "What Camera number is the default cockpit position in the 'Cameras' file within the car data files?". There are a number of cameras with [CAMERA_0] being the first. The data underneath it lists X,Y,Z coordinates for position, forward, and up, along with single values for FOV, Exposure, and External Sound.

If the"Onboard Settings" app modifies and saves the location, that seems like a quick and easy fix.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%