F1 2011 Vote: Who will buy F1 2011 if F1 2010 is not fixed?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
no no nooo!
2010 was my first pay from CM and last!
online for 12 person BSh** no practice BSH** FFB BSH** physic BSH** if they fix in new V this things, then we will know that they think only for money, no thinks for gamers. better if they makes game only for console

I'm pretty sure I'll get it, but I won't make the same mistake of getting it on release day. With all of the issues I experienced in the first week with F1 2010, I ended up not playing it for a month or two, until they released the patch. For 2011, I'll wait and see what the reviews and users say before picking up a copy.

Yeah, I'll buy it - but I don't see why they couldn't have popped out a DLC for the 2011 season for this game - how hard would it be to change the names/liveries/behaviour? Granted, maybe they couldn't include KERS - but there's a hell of a lot they could've included.

no no nooo!
2010 was my first pay from CM and last!
online for 12 person BSh** no practice BSH** FFB BSH** physic BSH** if they fix in new V this things, then we will know that they think only for money, no thinks for gamers. better if they makes game only for console

Poppycock. If this was only made for console, it would be a far worse game than what we've arrived at on the PC - and hasn't the PC been without a decent F1 game for long enough?

Even if they add new features to F1 2011 and fix things like the fuel/tyre sim, penalties and so on? I don't agree - they could make some money from 2011 DLC and I don't think it would affect the sales of F1 2011 in the slightest - if F1 2011 fixes what needs to be fixed and adds new things that work.

I will say one thing - I'm likely to hold fire for a while (maybe until a Steam Sale - you don't usually have to wait too long) - unless I hear people who have bought the game are saying that the playing field is level for human and AI concerning tyre/fuel sim, traction control, ABS Brakes, penalties and that there are a wide range of failures in the game. F1 2010 was a great start for the series, but now the bones must be fleshed out.

@Stomi - don't hold your breath, they're not going to patch F1 2010 now.

I'll buy for sure, but i would like to see codemasters fixe the problems when you are playing and someone send you a invite game, that's forzen for a sec your game.. And i would like to see more replay options and see the number of the Champion been change to team by team, with you win on Redbull for example and the next season if you go to Ferrari i would like to see the number 1 at Ferrari and other thing we all want to play online if two cars of the same team, if there's any possibility we'll appreciate. But F1 still the best game ever.... Thank's codemasters!!!!

I'll buy the game. F1 2010 was a good game,and i'm still playing it,but it did have alot of issues. Now every game as a bug or two,but f1 2010 had too many in my book. I believe that f1 2011 will be of a better standard. My personal view was the graphics are good enough,the speed and gameplay was very good ( except for the odd frame rate issue ),but when that frame-rate issue wasn't there,it played very well in my opinion. AI needs sorting out for sure. Steve stoop ( cadmuss ) mentioned a mod were they adjusted the AI for corners etc with sliders. I think if possible ,that would be an exellent idea. While we all want new things added like: Safty car,proper podium celebrations and so on,i feel the AI and pitstops is the most important.

No doubt we'll find out more in the coming weeks/months,but i will be buying f1 2011...but they can't afford to many mistakes this time though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 439 39.5%