Vote Time! Who Do You Think Will Win in Monaco?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Monaco Grand Prix.jpg

Despite the hype surrounding Fernando Alonso at Indianapolis, Formula One does have a Grand Prix next weekend in Monaco, so who do you think will cross the line in first place?

Anything can happen at Monaco and it usually does, added in to the mix the new regulations with faster cars, higher cornering speed and a closely packed grid means this years Monaco Grand Prix could well prove to be one of the most unpredictable yet.

Mercedes and Ferrari both appear to be taking it in turns to head the F1 pack, and with the tight and twisty nature of the circuit negating engine advantages held by both Mercedes and Ferrari over the Red Bull team, it could well be time for Daniel Riccardo and Max Verstappen to get themselves in with a shout of top honours.

So, who do you think will win the 2017 Monaco Grand Prix?

Last edited:
The last years my tip always has been Rosberg... Harder this year.

Maybe Vettel, but i see the Mercedes faster in Qualifying and therefore i think Hamilton is gonna make it. I have high expectations to Bottas but i dont think he can shine in Moncaco

I'm really hoping for another different winner this season, so VET, HAM, BOT are out for me. That leaves RAI or RIC, and last years' performance guides my judgment. Heck, we might even see a spoiler out of PER if enough happens up front.

I want too vote for Fernando ALonso but I dont see him. Yes I know, he drive now INDY. So thist time is to him more difficult to win in Monaco. Or I'm wrong ;)

It'll be tough to call, it's that close between Ferrari and Mercedes that the race will be down to skill, not the car.. But I'm going to say that Seb will edge this one!

Vettel, Raikkonen or Ricciardo.

Mercedes' long wheelbase car, coupled with the very low tyre pressures, should just about put them out of contention unless Vettel's car blows up. Red Bull, however, are a much bigger threat on a track with no need for engine power and had the best car both at Monaco and at Singapore last year, so the gap should go down to the point where Mercedes might just fail to put either car on the podium.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 14.1%