Vote Squire for FSR President

HI there

as the FSR Presidential Candidate you expect me to have some resolutions well here are some suggestions:

# the Fees for FSR will change and will be the same as the GPVWC Payment System but prices in WC and WS will be increased/Decreased depending on which league you are in e.g.

WC: 50 Euros (or £48)
WS: 25 Euros (or £22)
WT: Free except Teams Entry which is 5 Euros (or £2.50)

#Tracks for 2013 will be at least up to 17 with the entry of the Buddh International Circuit on the Calendar

#Silverstone Circuit will be changed to the 2011 spec after 3 years on the 2010 spec

#2012 F1 Cars for the 2013 FSR Season will be selected as the following depending on how you want to improve the car:

Ferrari F2012

Red Bull RB8

Lotus E20

Marussia MR01

Those are my resolutions for 2013 so if you like those and think that i am good for the job (even when i am a
welshman then as the text reads below and wish me good luck

VOTE FOR RON SQUIRE!!!!!!!!!

Yours Faithfully
Ron Squire
FSR Presidential Candidate

Ron, I don't know how carefully you read the documents and instructions that David posted regarding the election. Anyhow, the process is explained in detail in the FSR structure, which can be found here

To put it short, FSR president candidates can only be nominated by ISR Club members.
The process took place in our Internal forum. This follows by not a public vote but a vote among ISR Club owners (the WC team owners who have invested in our club) + a few honorary and admin members. The president's main tasks can be summarized as to forming and leading the ISR Club Board along with finding sponsors, appointing new staff members and controlling the Club's budget and financial matters.

The nomination deadline passed on Friday. Anyway, good luck on your future ambitions.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I just fell of from my chair :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I just fell of from my chair :D

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back