• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Vote for the kind of F1 Special Event for Silverstone

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Nobkins, Jul 9, 2017.

1. 2017 spec race - Formula Ultimate with no refuel allowed, full race distance

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. 2001 spec race - Formula V10 with traction control, fuelling, full race distance, and skin pack

16 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +954
    Hey Guys,

I have tagged you all because you signed up for the F1 Ultimate @ Red Bull Ring. I had planned for next weekend (16th July 2017) to replicate the Silverstone race but using the V10 along with a Skin Pack and all the aids they had back in 2001.

However it was suggested that you guys wanted to stick with the 2017 spec car.

So here is a poll. Please choose from above. Just going to run this for 24 hours so vote soon. Anyone can vote (not just those who raced today).

Apart from the car there is a nice skinpack for the V10 so we can simulate the 2001 race very closely.

Vote carefully :D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium

Ratings:
    +490
    Can I vote for a different track than Silverstone? :D

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. chrillgrill

chrillgrill
    B&W Motorsport #2 Premium

Ratings:
    +20
    Come on guys, 2001 spec! I want that jaguar!! :roflmao:

4. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +954
    Umm the vote is very close :D. Which way will it go!