1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vote for the format

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Jul 20, 2009.

What format your team votes for?

Poll closed Jul 22, 2009.
  1. Format A - Mixxed Class & 10 Teams

2. Format B - GT Sport Class & 13 Teams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

I made a mistake when opening the Poll in the format discussion thread, so I am opening this one to make the votation.

Please vote, and remember poll will be open 2 days, so do it fast.

Remember the good and bad things we have remarked of very format. Blue Flags issue, Junior teams, mixxed class... Formats are like this:

Click over the numbers in the poll to see who vote for what option, and remember, one team one vote. ** Junior teams don´t have the right to vote.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Voted format B.

We have been closer to the deal with format B than with format A all the time, and also I like some features of the option B as the Add On cars, the single class with GT Sport, because the Blue Flags problem in mixxed class or the poor diference between classes.

Try to post your point and don´t open a new discussion here guys, use the format threads instead.
  3. As mike explained we vote for Format B

We have the junior teams.
    Mixed classes give to much problem, blue flags, lapping, fights between pro and sport class cars.
  4. DMSv vote for format B.
    We have a junior team so the B format is the one that suits us best.

No more changes will be done on the fromats from now on.
  6. As you know, BFR voted format A as it was more acceptable to the team than format B. :(
  7. format B voted by ProjectD
  8. Voted for option B.

ill the Modded cars have different sounds or will they be the same(Ferrari sound like Corvette or Ferrari?)
  9. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Different sounds, only handling is cloned.
  10. There are still two teams remaining. Ane and Team GG.

The poll closes today.
  11. So your saying that the ferrari will have a different eng.file and a different Torque curve?
  12. The physcis of the car are cloned, only the sound and shape will be diferent. :)
  13. David is it ready for download ? We would like to try them before picking them.
    Won't the geometry of the car affect its handling ?
  14. Sure Tom, it is not available but will be very soon, in some hours maybe...

So once it is ready for download I will post it here, faaaaast!:tongue:
  15. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Driving a Marcos will be 100% the same as driving a Porsche.

Hope is clear now, I guess I was not precise with my english :)
  16. Q: if the A and B teams can't choose the same car, can they choose different cars with the same physics? If so, you can still share setups etc.

Isn't it only a question of painting the cow and calling it a horse?
  17. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

No, that would be the same, as the "6 cars team" will be there as well :)
  18. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

RPM Voted A, mostly because we dont want an all Corvette Cup. But we are going to have to go with the Corvette aswell to stay competitive, if we go with B, I hate to say I told you so!
  19. We won´t go with the Corvette... if GMT managed to be champion with the DBR9 and the Marcos that means something.

I think it is wrong concept if everybody takes same car, but it is up to every team obviously.

There are no big difences from car to car I would say.
  20. With the Modded cars at least the Corvette's will look different:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.