1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vote for Game Stock Car

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

Most of you have seen it and voted already, at the moment the RaceDepartment Awards are running. There is also one award for the best game of 2011, and, surprisingly, Game Stock Car does not lead at the moment, Instead F1 2011 is leading. So if you haven't already, head over to the Awards section and give GSC your vote.

And when you are there, why not vote for the other awards too? :)
  2. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Damn GSC was winning when i voted.

CMon people vote GSC
  3. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Already did Dave, already did. :)
  4. I have posted on SRE to help the game to win.
  5. 4 votes behind F1 2011. I hope GSC will win. Game really suprised me, best sim I bought this year. F1 2011 is good and funny too, but... experience from driving itself is much better in Reiza's one. And AI is on simillar level to F1 2011.
  6. GSC by far. How do I vote? my posting here count as a vote?
  7. Go to the thread Robert posted and click your choice in the poll. ;)
  8. mydriaz

Premium Member

Done ! ;)
  9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

10. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll and helped GSC win Game of the Year award. It´s great to know people have been enjoying the sim, and this is a nice way to validate that. We really appreciate everyone´s support :)
    • Like Like x 10
  11. No need to thank us. You guys simply had the best sim. (ps. but we appreciate your thanks anyway :)) Keep up the good work.
  12. From today on, I still have more admiration for your work in GSC, wonderful job Reiza!
  13. Please, add some GT's and some tracks, and RF2 can go back to its home. GSC can become THE reference in simulation...

I have tested RF 2 during 1 hour. Some very disapointing points about it.