Volvo - The Game

Free game, high quality, accurate cars and tracks. Did I mention FREE?

Enjoy the gift! :)
Indeed, I don't understand how you can say this is disappointing. But well I've seen other weird comments from him.

Anything you get for free is just a gift..
In Dutch we have a saying: "Een gegeven paard moet men niet in de bek kijken". Meaning something like: You shouldn't be critical about a gift.
Litt: A given horse shouldn't be looked in the mouth. (Teeth condition shows how young/good a horse is).

Fully agree with Johan, you can nag when you pay for a product and it doesnt meet your expectations, that is understandable (to some point). But the spoiled behaviour some are showing towards a free game is pretty sad. When you fool yourself constantly by expecting Formula One and ALMS then every game will be dissappointing.

I am happy that Volvo sees the benefit to promote their cars to a broader public by creating a game. You should actually applaud that in such hard economical times.

I hope more manufactures will follow

Should be nice.

Some of the 90's tourers would be great if they're included:drool:.

Have to point out to anyone who's feeling negative towards this, is that Simbin never said this would be a Addon for Race07 or a full game.

Hopefully it will integrate with Race07 like Crowne Plaza, but if not I'm sure conversion will follow soon without any complaints from Simbin:).

But we are not gonna convert an announcement.

Maybe its just me as ex-VWTCC organiser, but am I the only one that is highly interested in the competition with this game? What's the mainprize? Will it be open for everybody worldwide, or just the nordic regions like with VGP? A brandnew S60 as mainprize :woop: ?? If so, count me in on the leaderboards, time to win something instead of giving it away :skywalker: Vrroom vroom (/me makes Volvo engine sounds):skywalker:

Bye bye Opel, bring on a Volvo !

• Kyle Evers

Okay. Well hey if it's free I'll take it! Much better than nothing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%