1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Volvo - The Game

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bram, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. As I said in the Project Jakob thread, Ramon = Smart Cookie. :smile-big:
  4. Yup, nice work on the googling and the thinking Ramon ;)
  5. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Maybe I misread it, but if I read the website its mentioned as a Game... A standalone game?

6. Released on my birthday ;)

Can't see anything at work but any idea if it includes anything other than the S60...?
  7. how many cars and tracks?
    will this be an add-on for race07 or a standalone game?

best thing is its free :)
  8. cool! the S60 concept looks really nice. looking forward to seeing the other models too.

9. Even if standalone, it may include the models that can be ported to GTRE/STCC
  10. I think it will be a standalone game with just that car and a few tracks. and when its free it will be like an advertisement for Volvo and SimBin, and people will start to like Race 07 games and then they'll buy Evo and stuff just like we did, but nice idea.
  11. Well bend me over and call me "spanky"......

A free game!

If it is standalone, do you think SimBin would mind if the modders ported it into Evo? :party2:
  12. Like the BMW M3 Challenge? :dance2:
  13. Was that a race07 mod?

14. It was ported to Evo.
  15. Of course they will. I can't see a reason why not. The game they get money from or the game they don't.. Which is more likely to be supported? :p
  16. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Do we really have to start modding an announcement? :focus:
  17. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

LOL :rotfl:
  18. i think it will be the same as the vectra addon, you can play it as stand a lone but its work fine in the full game :)
  19. do anybody know some other volvo race cars? (not a c30 or S60 - STCC addon)

I just had a look on the volvo site, what about the Volvo XC60 in GTR Evo, that will be funny, some offroad racing :)
    [​IMG] = nice car

Cant w8, love the C30 and love Simbin's work, so lets start a party:party2:
  20. I hope it will be a bunch of normal roadcars. Jus for simple trackdays like you would do with low amounts of power.