Volvo 240D Turbo mod.

LOL from the thread title my first thought was that someone made a Volvo 240 Diesel-engined mod :D:D

But looking at the site I can only find the 240Turbo mod v6.1 which is an - IIRC unauthorised thus illegal - conversion from the free "Volvo The Game" game made by Simbin but owned by Volvo. As such, it will never be used here..:oops::rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a smartass really;) .
Please keep posting about anything interesting you come across!!
It's just about this one I read on NoGrip a while ago that SimBin has kindly asked people to not convert their Volvo's..

Seems I have a lot to learn about what is legal and what is ilegal.
There are a few general rules that can help you:

1. If the mod has converted content (car or tracks) from another game rather than being scratch built, then it's almost certainly illegal.
2. If the modder does not credit anyone (himself or otherwise) with making the models/track in the readme, then it's likely illegal.
3. If the mod is only available from obscure locations and not on more mainstream sites like RD, NG, etc then it's probably illegal.
4. Some sites have a reputation for allowing questionable content. Mods from them should be treated with suspicion.

Of course there are a few exceptions to the rules, but the above gives you a general guide.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back