F1 2015 Voice on PC

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
just found how to get the voice to work on a PC with a logitech dfgt press button to bring up the voice menu hold button then use D-pad to scroll to command then press D-pad right and you get your info hope it helps

Yup, that's just there because they have not implement (on the PC) true engineer voice comms, like they have on the console. Console users can actually speak using a microphone to use the engineer functions.

It's also there because some people may not be able to, or don't want to use true voice coms, when it does come to the PC. So this menu would provide an alternative.

They promise that real voice com will come to the PC later.

In the meantime, players can try and create a F1 2015 Voice Attack profile (for Voice Attack), to do these functions. There is already such a profile in our modding forum

Cheers :)

The thing is, going through the options with the digipad is bollocks while you steer with the left stick.
I have LB & RB as Gear up & down, A as DRS, RS is camera, Y is talkmenu. But the need to hold down the button for the menu to not disappear and then going through the options, I tried and usually landed beside the track or crashed.

The game seems to have some inputdelay in those menus. Same with fuel mode, in the previous games I could tap up, up, up within a sec. Now you have to make small breaks between it, or else the game only recognizes up, up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back