voice command with team radio

w1n1x, i want to help you!
So tell me what wheel you use, the function of oyur wheel button, i will try to modify the script acording to your wheel. If you already modified the script with your function button and doesn't work, maybe is the voice command wrong. For example when i had "mix3" for mix3, and "mix2" for mix2 so on , the command was bad because if i said mix3 sometimes computer activated mix2, instead of mix3..ecc. You must find a voice command in english wich is clear and is not similar to other vocal commands for other functions.

So tell me what wheel you use, the function of oyur wheel button, i will try to modify the script acording to your wheel. If you already modified the script with your function button and doesn't work, maybe is the voice command wrong. For example when i had "mix3" for mix3, and "mix2" for mix2 so on , the command was bad because if i said mix3 sometimes computer activated mix2, instead of mix3..ecc. You must find a voice command in english wich is clear and is not similar to other vocal commands for other functions.

Hey,man.I have a g25 and i set the quickmenu keys to w-a-s-d and the car status to q button.I have kers in button 8 on wheel and drs in button 7.

This lines:
if Microphone.TooFast then PlaySound(“icannothearyou1.wav.”)
if Microphone.TooSlow then say(“You need to talk faster.”)
if Microphone.TooLoud then say(“Stop shouting. I’m not deaf.”)
if Microphone.TooQuiet then say(“Speak up, I can’t hear you.”)
if Microphone.HeardNoise then PlaySound(“icannothearyou1.wav.”)
will help you to check if you micro is working. It's allmost impossible that even single one command not responding to you, if micro is good and in the game controls WSAD and kers and drs are set corectly. Enable those lines and check out.

This lines:
if Microphone.TooFast then PlaySound(“icannothearyou1.wav.”)
if Microphone.TooSlow then say(“You need to talk faster.”)
if Microphone.TooLoud then say(“Stop shouting. I’m not deaf.”)
if Microphone.TooQuiet then say(“Speak up, I can’t hear you.”)
if Microphone.HeardNoise then PlaySound(“icannothearyou1.wav.”)
will help you to check if you micro is working. It's allmost impossible that even single one command not responding to you, if micro is good and in the game controls WSAD and kers and drs are set corectly. Enable those lines and check out.
Well as i said,i installed sapi 5.1 or whatever version of it because i have a hungarian versio of win7 and i think that's causing my problems but will try it when i have time thanks:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%