voice command with team radio

Helo guys!
This files are for voice command of f1 2012. You will have confirmation with real team radio snached from youtube.
Ok. This is the link to GLOVEPIE: http://glovepie.org/GlovePIEWithoutEmotiv043.zip.
Extract the folder from archive. Copy all the files from archive 'dataf12012' and go tomenu FILE-->OPEN, chose file 'f12012vocecom2'. This file is a script with instruction for glove to execute voice command and team radio f1 2012. The real difficulty comes now! In the script you find instructions how to set you keys in f1 2012 controls. The concept is this:
If you have a wheel each command for kers, drs ecc is on a button. EX: set your ingame quickmenu keys to WASD-keys and car status to Q-key or edit this script. That means that you must enter in f1 2012 in control menu and set quickmenu (up-W,down-S,left-A,right-D,car status-Q); also in the script i made are this lines:
"key.F1=Joystick.Button9 this is for have control of flashback(i set flashbach to key F1 in f1 2012
w= Joystick.Button5 ->set the button 5 of my wheel for UP
s=Joystick.Button8 set the button 8 of my wheel for down
a=Joystick.Button7 set the button 7 of my wheel for left
d=Joystick.Button6 set the button 6 of my wheel for right
key.9=Joystick.Button3 set the button 3 of my wheel for KERS
key.8=Joystick.Button4" set the button 4 of my wheel for DRS
with this lines you will have voice command but also manual command. In function of your will you can modify the script to adapt at your wheel. Ex: if you want kers on button 11 of your wheel you modify the line key.9=Joystick.Button3 to key.9=Joystick.Button11, and so on (in game menu driving controls set kers to button11, ecc.
Aftel you modify the script with your button wheel, and game menu driving controls you are ready to go. In glove menu hit 'run' and the script is running, now go to f1 2012 and play the game. When you say "i want full rev" you will see that mix 3 is activating and a team radio. I hope i was clear, sorry for my english!

voice command with team radio

Yes, this topic exist, i modified the script and i introduced team radio, that is the new thing. I also put team radio on KERS, if you push the kers button for 3 sec. you will hear a team radio (eng. Stela from Ferrari); if you say "yes yes" at the end of the race you will hear a congrat for Seb;etc

• Deleted member 113561

madalin2105
Thats great mod!
But so that everyone can i use it i would suggest that you make a short Instruction in your 1st Post how to exactly install it ... and what exactly you can do it with it....

• Deleted member 113561

madalin2105 We need a good insturction further i cant find a install version of GLOVEPIE .... i dont know how to get i work really.... if you / someone could post some instructions PLZ

Ok. This is the link to GLOVEPIE: http://glovepie.org/GlovePIEWithoutEmotiv043.zip.
Extract the folder from archive. Copy all the files from archive 'dataf12012' and go tomenu FILE-->OPEN, chose file 'f12012vocecom2'. This file is a script with instruction for glove to execute voice command and team radio f1 2012. The real difficulty comes now! In the script you find instructions how to set you keys in f1 2012 controls. The concept is this:
If you have a will each command for kers, drs ecc is on a button. EX: set your ingame quickmenu keys to WASD-keys and car status to Q-key or edit this script. That means that you must enter in f1 2012 in control menu and set quickmenu (up-W,down-S,left-A,right-D,car status-Q); also in the script i made are this lines:
"key.F1=Joystick.Button9
w= Joystick.Button5 ->set the button 5 of my wheel for UP
s=Joystick.Button8 set the button 8 of my wheel for down
a=Joystick.Button7 set the button 7 of my wheel for left
d=Joystick.Button6 set the button 6 of my wheel for right
key.9=Joystick.Button3 set the button 3 of my wheel for KERS
key.8=Joystick.Button4" set the button 4 of my wheel for DRS
with this lines you will have voice command but also manual command. In function of your will you can modify the script to adapt at your wheel. Ex: if you want kers on button 11 of your wheel you modify the line key.9=Joystick.Button3 to key.9=Joystick.Button11, and so on (in game menu driving controls set kers to button11, ecc.
Aftel you modify the script with your button wheel, and game menu driving controls you are ready to go. In glove menu hit 'run' and the script is running, now go to f1 2012 and play the game. When you say "i want full rev" you will see that mix 3 is activating and a team radio. I hope i was clear, sorry for my english!

How about you read the whole thread? :)
Dear Tom, I almost tried everything for it, i set the volume of my mic higher, tried to edit script for better usage, disabled voice communication and set push to talk to T button in keyboard , with no luck.Hope someone can get this to work(I have a very cheap genius headset with mic on it but it doesn't work:S

Dear Tom, I almost tried everything for it, i set the volume of my mic higher, tried to edit script for better usage, disabled voice communication and set push to talk to T button in keyboard , with no luck.Hope someone can get this to work(I have a very cheap genius headset with mic on it but it doesn't work:S

I don't see where I told you that you didn't read everything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back