AC VLN @ Nordschleife Endurance - Saturday 28 November

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can I join if I don't have the dreampack 2?
I don't think so because the R8 and the Huracan and maybe some other cars are a in the DreamPack 2 content! If you search for the server tonight the content you don't have will be shown red I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

DP2 content is only €8,99 with a 10% discount in Steamstore.

I don't think so because the R8 and the Huracan and maybe some other cars are a in the DreamPack 2 content! If you search for the server tonight the content you don't have will be shown red I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

DP2 content is only €8,99 with a 10% discount in Steamstore.
Believe me, it's worth any penny! :D

I didn't tought I would ever ask you that, but sign me in with that car we shall not name, pls.
:cautious::confused::speechless:

My craptop's being a right douche and screwing me over. It's taking 10 minutes to load the track, and once it's reached the 24th car, it sits there for another 5 minutes doing nothing. Then we actually load the menus and it decides to die again. Hideous lag, and after sitting in the pitlane unable to move away from the first frame it loaded for a further 5 minutes means there's no point.

2 laptop restarts and 5 attempts at loading the server later...

Sorry for quiting after two laps but...

I usually set TS on high volume to hear race control and other drivers' warnings of danger on track, like car blocking track behind crest or blind apex.

But TS made it uncomfortable today as you guys babbled non stop like 13 year-olds shoolgirls on a bus trip ;)

I am not very talented simdriver, so I usually have to count on hearing engine and tyres to make sure I am on my own limit or not. It was not possible today. I did some races here few months ago and it was completely quite in qually and races, so I did not think about turning TS volume down today.

Nothing against any of you of course. If this is the usual TS protocol during races and you enjoy it than fair enough. I am not the regular here so I am not the one who has the right to comment much on the house rules:cool:

The event itself, the game and the server worked for me very well. Thanks for hosting.

Last edited:
Nice race, nice format, although this track needs 50 gridslots... Grats to all finishers.

Also, was damage at 100%? Because I think we should just use 50% for all races. I had a tiny kiss with a wall and the car got totaled...

pUveIZw.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back