Visor View Mod

OK thanks I understand. It's just that most of us here when we see a mod to download think we could use it straight away. I didn't realise that it was only for those who have the right programmes. Cheers anyway and I look forward to the day when someone makes it available.:thumbsup:
I'm very sorry. But you can open psd file with GIMP. It's free and there is dds plugin.

To Thimoty:
I don't have tested online. sorry.

To Nicolas:
You don't understand how to install because of my english? If so, very sorry. It's very simple.
1. prepare visor texture file and rename to 'visor.dds'.
2. put texture file and d3d11.dll into 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012'(this is standard path for F1 2012)
3. start game.
That's it.

I don't think it's because of your English. More of your explaination ... But now I understand and I will try :D Thanks mate !

2XHLQT.png

in game it looks not so bad but with FRAPS i cant make a good picture, i dont know why
I love the helmet image, any chance you could upload it with all the layers buddy?

- HELP REQUEST -

My game doesn't update itselfs, I don't know what patch is installed and can t create my own visor ...
Oh! Oh!! I know what's coming!! :roflmao:

I'm PREEEEETTY sure the game WOULD "update itself", if you were using a proper Steam version. ;)
Unless you turned off autopatching in Steam. :unsure:

I have a problem with mine. I downloaded that one that Kieth dixon provided the link for, but when I start the race, my screen glows. I'll try and provide a screen in a minute ;)

Oh nevermind i didn't say anything about it xD.Just release it , mate,You're awesome, but by the way a ferrari visor cam can be made T46D?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back