2012 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dinca Andrei RDGTC will not be active in two weeks or even in two months :) Thats too soon.

If they release MP today then we are at least lifting the series well over the summer and have club races in the meantime to iron out bugs and get familiar with the game :)

rapper-dancing-troll-smiley-emoticon.gif
forever-alone-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lets dance then @Bram Hengeveld

Name: Dinca Andrei
Teamname: n/a
Vehicle: TBA
Will use custom skin: YES

Teammate: TBA (If there is someone available :D)

cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

So, i am interseted to do this after i am done with my exams, which i am probably done with by 25-5-14. but, i don't have a premium license (yet)

what do i have to do to get a premium license? join a few club races and perform well enough (or safe enough for that matter) or is there more to it?

Regards

Alexander

@Vaughn Stegeman I agree you need front page exposure, The Race forum can be a bit neglected now, and the FSR info is appearing under the league forum section, so you really need a bit of VA-VA-VOOM! to get people excited. Some video would be great, preferably 2 or 3 released separately as the league start gets closer.

As for Saturdays, it's certainly tough for me to take part, especially as the races are every week. My wife is tolerant of my hobby, but that's pushing it a bit :O_o:

Just so everyone knows, this has fallen apart under this banner .. also, we've had FAR too few signups for this to go on anyhow.
As such, look for this to be happening under a different name in the near future! :D

Just so everyone knows, this has fallen apart under this banner .. also, we've had FAR too few signups for this to go on anyhow.
As such, look for this to be happening under a different name in the near future! :D

Hey Henrico :) Unfortunately, the new RDTCC won't happen as interest has shown to be very low.

However, we'd be happy to welcome you in the club races - we're running touring cars every week, so you can even do your laps in your 407 every now and then :)

This premium-only thing was quite a flop... :p
Actually it isn't a flop at all. During the last months a lot of people have upgraded their accounts to support the site which has resulted for the first time in our eight year history that we were able to pay the monthly bill without being in red figures and we are extremely grateful for that.

Not sure what you were trying to achieve with your comment but instead of making fun of it be grateful that there are other people willing to pay for your fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%