2011/2 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
big thanks also from my side :) for the league and the great replays!!
it was my first league here on RD and in general on racing games. i realy enjoyed it :p
but im still waiting for the final results :(

Great videos for a nice season!

I wonder, Season 8 is planned after the GT championship. The GT championship ends on February 19th. Normally it takes a long time until a new league starts, because you need to choose expansions, tracks, entry list, skins, weekday, race type etc..
Would it be possible to have these discussions and polls (and maybe also the sign up period) while the GT championship is still running? Then we could start the league shortly after the GTs.
Next year there will be new games like rFactor 2 and maybe even GTR3 so the interest in Race07 will drop. So it would be better when we start as soon as possible so we can get a classy field once again.
I'd love to help. Now I can't make videos or commentary, but I can handle skins (skinpack, spotter guide, RD standard skins for those without a custom skin) like in the Stock Car championship and also have experience with sign ups, incident reports and GPCOS.
Let's not wait too long for season 8! :)

I wonder, Season 8 is planned after the GT championship. The GT championship ends on February 19th. Normally it takes a long time until a new league starts, because you need to choose expansions, tracks, entry list, skins, weekday, race type etc..
Would it be possible to have these discussions and polls (and maybe also the sign up period) while the GT championship is still running? Then we could start the league shortly after the GTs.
Next year there will be new games like rFactor 2 and maybe even GTR3 so the interest in Race07 will drop. So it would be better when we start as soon as possible so we can get a classy field once again.
I'd love to help. Now I can't make videos or commentary, but I can handle skins (skinpack, spotter guide, RD standard skins for those without a custom skin) like in the Stock Car championship and also have experience with sign ups, incident reports and GPCOS.

+1

Yes.

We hope to start the discussions and signups threads and so early next year, so the league can actually start when the RDGTC is over. We are not planning on opening signups after RDGTC, we really want to start the races then.

Ow, and for what I can see now, there is a big chance that it will be drivin with STCC2 again :) Just so you know :p

Thanks again for the video Ryan, although I am a little upset for once again being handed the blame for an incident when Robert clearly spun himself on the exit of Mcleans (he even told me after the race that he spun and i did not make contact).

I seem to land alot of blame in these videos, anyone who knows me knows I race hard but fair in RLR and in sim racing.

Rant over. Thank you for the coverage, i appriciate the time and effort you put in to making these, and i hope you keep up the good work for seasons to come

Yep, there was no contact indeed, but it's really hard to spot from this camera angle. I was not agreeing on some things on Adelaide, but when I see the relation that I'm driving there for fun and Jari and Ryan take all their time to make these videos, it's really no big deal. I just hope Jari and Ryan can find the time to create videos for future seasons, with all the other highlights and live broadcasts they create, and then they are also driving and have a real life. Plus I've heard that Jari is evil.

I agree, probably me just being hastey with my response. The coverage has been great all season, its a shame we will miss out on the video for the final round, but you guys have alot to do, i find it hard to even find time to race on here, so the fact you guys do that aswell as finding time to create all the videos and do various other RD staff roles... hats off. :)

Thank you for all the great racing this season, i enjoyed every round and i hope to see you all next season if i can make it.

Hello guys, I'm new around here so I have a few questions...
Can I join the league? What times are the races? Where can I find info about the league except in this forum?
I have good driving skills, have a g25 and Race-Injection game. Previously raced at virtualmotorsport.net.
Is there a server running for testing? I can't seem to find it at the moment

The current season is finished, next season will start in March probably. Just watch this forum, there should be some new informations in the new year. So far you can join races in the Racing Club, which are really fun and they will also increase your chance of getting a place at the RDTCC grid.

Again, thanks for a brilliant season! It was really fun and I felt that I improved as a driver throughout the series! Thanks to Remco, Jari and Ryan for all their hard work.

It would be nice to have those final results by now. Come on guys, it's been a month. Chop chop. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%