1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtual BMW M235i Racing Cup S1 - Pre-Qualification - Wednesday 20 May 2015

Discussion in 'RD BMW M235i Racing Cup' started by Ricoow, May 13, 2015.

1. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

9cwlAk7.jpg
    The first event of the M235i Racing Cup is near!

May 20th we will have the Pre-Qualification to determine the starting divisions of everybody. After the signups close (May 13th, 23:59GMT) we will publish a full list with participants and their respective servers they have been grouped in (teams will be grouped together) for the Pre-Qualifcation!
    The server will be in pickup mode so driving with your own livery is not yet possible but you can join during the entire 4 hours.
    No time means no grid slot, unless you have reported absent, then you are put on the reserves list.

Every driver is allowed 3 hotlaps (5 in total, 1 in, 3 hot, 1 out). Doing more laps will Disqualify you from the PreQualification, meaning that you will have to start in the lowest division. You are also required to complete your outlap until pitlane! Stopping on track can be distracting and dangerous. Failing to do so will result in Disqualification

Still a mystery, I knew you were curious
    Will be announced when sending out passwords
    Amount of Servers:
    Date: May 20th
    Start Time: 18:00GMT
    End Time: 22:00GMT
    Password: Will be send out around 17:30GMT.
    Track Grip: Fixed @ 95%

Official Results: May 27th

Server 1:
    PreQServer1.png
    Server 2:
    PreQServer2.png

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    • Beer Beer x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

<Reserved>

3. So how exactly does the 5 lap thing work? Do we have an unlimited amount of 5 laps, ie. can we do several 5 lap stints, or can we only join the server, do the 5 laps, and that's it for setting a time, meaning when you announce the track we will have to practice offline first for a bit and then join the server to set a time?

4. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

5. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

@Ricardo I don't see Coen on the list. I'm sure he signed up didn't he? I know he was keen and looking forward to this league.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

He even got a personal livery made for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

The situation with Coen is a little different, he received a penalty which caused him to be put on the reserves list. Meaning that he can only drive when there is a free spot on the grid. Therefore Coen does not need to PreQualify and he will not be allowed to join either of the two servers

• Beer Beer x 2
  8. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Bummer for Coen!!
    2nd livery design I created for the competition...do you like it? disagree? dislike? remarks? Keep in mind, generic skin!!
    2015-05-17_00001.jpg 2015-05-17_00002.jpg 2015-05-17_00003.jpg 2015-05-17_00004.jpg 2015-05-17_00005.jpg 2015-05-17_00006.jpg 2015-05-17_00007.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  9. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Oh...ok. :sick:

10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Will there be any penalties awarded for people blocking others while on their hotlaps? Also if you are half way around your 3 laps and someone hits into you.. what happens in that situation (I hope that will never happen but you don't know)

11. Coennos

Coennos
    Green green green

It's ok,I accept the penalty for my decision.
    Let it be a warning to all,don't shift to late:confused:
    My team mate can drive this car,happy to make a start launching Green Devils :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

We strongly advise to leave gaps between other drivers on track. Penalties can be awarded though, we will review all 43 contestants their hotlaps if they obey white lines, during this review we will also spot possible hindering cars and if we feel necessary we can apply penalties.

• Beer Beer x 2
  13. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

what happened man?

14. Title says 20th of May, 1st post says 27th?

15. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Whoops my bad, good spot, changed it to 20th.

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. EireGreen™

EireGreen™
    Premium Member

Hey Sunny,I need a Carskin too,please.

17. sorry, I also would need a skin...how can I do?THANKS

18. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

So skins need to be ready 20th May? Or still 27th?

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  19. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Skins send to Sunny at 27th. Pre-Qualification will not use pre created liveries.

If you do not know how to create a skin, we will take care of it, just let us know ;)

20. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

already taken care of by one of our modders;)
    @Ricardo