1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Virtual BMW M235i Racing Cup S1 - Custom Liveries

Discussion in 'RD BMW M235i Racing Cup' started by Ricoow, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

[​IMG]
    The M235i RC expects every driver to have a unique car livery. In this thread you can find the template for downloading, made by @Sunny Sky Speed. If you do not have the skills to create a livery yourself we can suit you up with a livery yourself here.

Finished liveries can be uploaded to our download manager or third party file share sites. Send a link to Sunny Sky Speed containing your finished livery. (Drivers without liveries will be refused from the grid). A skinpack will be created afterwards.

Skintemplate Download
    Rimtemplate

The Skintemplate is released! In this thread you may post your skin once it is finished or send it by PM to @Sunny Sky Speed . Carnumbers will be added afterwards!

If you still need a livery: you can request a general RD skin here or try and get into contact with one of the other livery creators.

Rules regarding the skins are provided in a readme file!

DISCLAIMER: Only use Trademarked or Copyrighted company names, brands or logo's with consent of the respective owner. RaceDepartment does not take any responsibility for illegal usage of trademarked or copyrighted content. (As stated in the League rules - Point 8B)

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

People, please be patient, sending Sunny PM's will not speed up the process of template creation! We are going to look if we can get it released earlier, however be aware that not all drivers may be entered in the league after Pre-Qualification and that you could be creating a skin which is never to be used again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Templates are released guys!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

thank you

5. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Updated file to v1.1
    New readme file attached.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Please read this carefully and try to respect as much as possible.

7. SandroX

SandroX
    Reiza Studios

I have template for rim if it's needed to somebody.

8. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

rim.dds file is included in download. But if you want to use yours, be my guest.

9. SandroX

SandroX
    Reiza Studios

rim.dds it's ready texture not a template :)

10. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

indeed, if you want share the template with community in AC misc downloads section.

11. SandroX

SandroX
    Reiza Studios

12. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Guys i am going to make myself the bmw m235i team scheid skin replica and i am saying this in the hopes no one is doing the same :whistling: :D :p :laugh: :roflmao:

[​IMG]

Question:
    Can we use fictional logos? like instead of EIFELBLITZ use this FIFELBLITZ or instead of Castrol i use Catroll or are we forced to only use the template logos?

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  13. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Coming soon ;)

[​IMG]

14. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Real and fictional logos are allowed, yet RaceDepartment does not take any responsibilities for illegitimate usage of copyrighted content.

• Beer Beer x 1
  15. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Great,thanks Ricardo.
    A preview :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  16. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Looking nice.

17. Do we need to do both 4k and 2k skins?

18. Coennos

Coennos
    Green green green

[​IMG]
    Green Devils racing team car.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Nope, only one of them is sufficient. Since some people have trouble opening the 4K editions due to lower memory availability there is also a 2k provided.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  20. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

for people who are interested to become part of an exclusive skin modders group, request your membership and join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/LiveryDesigners/.
    Sunny Sky Speed,
    moderator of Livery Designers for Sim Racing Community.

We already got some premium members like Bernd Graf, Erg, Lux (Liveries), Darien Bailey (yes from the skin modding guid "Painting the Bailey Way"), Steve Hindon, Ricky Davies (InsideSimRacing), Nicola La Malfa (helped me out with interior fro Huayra skin pack), Tiago Perneta, Henky SA and upcoming talent OmaatjeHenk!!
    @Erg @Bernd Graf @Darien Bailey @Henky SA @Omaatjehenk @speedracer1893

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1