• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.
RD GP Championship (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation here.

Virtua Simulazioni Sound Updates?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by AyrtonSenna1994, Dec 18, 2016.

1. AyrtonSenna1994

AyrtonSenna1994

Ratings:
    +78
    Hi All,

Just got back into the game after all the latest patches etc. Not played it in a while and looking forward to purchasing the Porsche content!

Wanted to ask, I am assuming the lack of exterior sounds on the
    Virtua Simulazioni McLaren and other mods of theirs is down to the latest patch?

Do we know if they plan on updating the cars or not? The website seems to be basically dead which is worrying...I have missed a lot of what has gone on with AC as life has prevented me from really enjoying any racing game.

Thanks in advance.

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,560
    Correct. Think it was patch 1.9 or something which revamped the sound system and broke older mods. There are a couple of workarounds mentioned here somewhere, but actual fixes will be down to the modders themselves for each mod.

Edit:

Here's one: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/sounds-in-mods.129482/#post-2360698

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  3. AyrtonSenna1994

AyrtonSenna1994

Ratings:
    +78
    Cheers for that. Going to be tricky find replacement sounds suitable for their cars though...shame they haven't updated anything.

• Agree Agree x 1