Resource icon

Cars Virtua Simulazioni - Ferrari F1 Concept 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Untitled.jpg
Virtua Simulazioni - A modding team that is quickly becoming renowned as the best in the business - have just released the conceptual Formula One car that Ferrari released renders of several months ago. Now through the power of hardwork and a little bit of magic, you too can drive it in Assetto Corsa!

Replicated with a painstaking attention to detail and additional features such as an interactive and changeable display unit on the steering wheel, shift lights literally IN the cockpit, an adjustable turbo and a users manual all combine to make this one of the most impressive concept cars in history.

Already receiving rave reviews, the Ferrari F1 Concept car can be found for download right here on the RaceDepartment downloads section!

Have you tried this incredible car yet? Leave your feedback below!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

Sorry, but where to downlaod the skin pack ?

I downloaded it this morning, do I still need to apply the hotfix?
Yep. It's a very small file though so it won't be much trouble, when Filippo is back he'll update the mod fully. You won't have to re-download the whole mod if you patch it now (unless we discover something significant to update in the next few hours).

gotta miss you and your work m8. All the best for whatever you do in the future. Hope you come back one day if everything settles down for you
Thanks :) I have a couple of cars to complete like amg gts, and F50, because Zaknix and Massimo are great people, but have closed the book on Assetto Corsa and will go back to being a regular person. I appreciate the sentiments, and will look to upload a small gift on my YT channel soon

You will never see such a thing in real life on track. The Aero designers are laughing hard now,... does that thing at the front even generate downforce.:p

Looks nice but i doubt we ever see a F1 that is going to look like this though. But will see maybe they suprise us some day.:cool:

What a phenomenal job Virtua Simulazioni!
The car is so much fun to drive.:D
We need this in club racing ASAP, or even better would be an RD league for this.
That would be amazing:thumbsup:

Oh god I rather have the way cars look now compared to those though....
Though it's a very interesting look into future f1 cars!

You will never see such a thing in real life on track. The Aero designers are laughing hard now,... does that thing at the front even generate downforce.:p

Looks nice but i doubt we ever see a F1 that is going to look like this though. But will see maybe they suprise us some day.:cool:
That was a bit harsh, but you are right. F1 cars look "fungky" for a reason. Modern CFD software packages run on supercomputers (or clusters) apparently can do magic. And the front wings of the modern formulas look almost alien these days.

This concept doesn't make sense at least thanks to the swept wings. It's not a supersonic jet, it's an F1 car :/ You don't have to care about wave drag all the way up to transonic, so you better have your wings straight. Especially while being seriously constrained about their length.

Seriously nice work. I don't mind mods if they are done properly and of course there will always be a bit of physics guesswork with a concept like this.

Looking forward to trying this one later! :)

Any chance of the Mazda LM55 being done as well!? :D

Brilliant looking car and great concept. Yes, it is a bit aero-unrealistic, plenty of other things can be done better/more efficiently, but don't forget this is only a concept - an initial designer's vision.

Like many road car concepts - they look so amazing when first shown, with aggressive lines but during their way to production some features are reduced/ditched to manage costs etc. So yeah - keep in mind it's an initial concept and it is certainly magnificent to look at.

Great concept, great car and really fun to drive too! Thanks VS!

Beside the car looking "weird" i wonder how a mod of this could even be done without any technical data behind the design concept?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%