Virginia International Raceway

Tracks Virginia International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, Just done an online race after unlocking all the VIP's, the tyres around the oak tree are covering the apex on that corner. Same in practice mode. Maybe two versions of the track? One with and one without? Not sure how it would work with online racing. Great idea BTW!
20160909220140_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Just done an online race after unlocking all the VIP's, the tyres around the oak tree are covering the apex on that corner. Same in practice mode. Maybe two versions of the track? One with and one without? Not sure how it would work with online racing with some with the tree and some without. Great idea BTW!View attachment 151699
Watch some old youtube videos. That is how close the tree and tires were. But don't worry the whole tree/tires are visual only so online there will be no issue if one guy has the tree on and another doesn't as neither of them can actually hit it.

Found this image. you can see this is before the curbs changed to the newer wider painted ones found in the sim and present day VIR.
6a0112791cb10528a4019aff90ce1b970b-800wi

Thanks for all the comments so far guys. Glad you are enjoying the track :)

The whole team are completely frazzled after pouring ourselves into this over the last months so apologies if we don't reply to everyone individually right away. Rest assured that all the things you mention will (and already are being) discussed within the team and will be addressed if we think it's necessary. After we've had a couple of days sleep :p

Thanks guys, appreciate all the hard work that goes into producing something like this. Just downloaded, ran 20 laps on the full course with the Praga R1 and it seems like they were simply made for each other, excellent :cool:

I really admire the patience, skill level and artistry of the track modders who do this work and also make my spare time an absolute joy when Sim Racing...exceptional work.

I have always been of the opinion that VIR is a fantastic track for street cars and older cars, so it's a perfect match for what I use AC for. All I'm gonna say is bring on them good old Porsches. :geek:

giphy.gif

Also side note, how nice and considerate of you guys to release it on a saturday morning for me to enjoy as soon as I wake up... off I go to download it now. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back